what is Gmail Drive

FishBoy

Feeeesh
hey guy i just installed a program called gmail drive i think there was a posting on it a while ago, i just wanted to know what it was exactly and how do i use it

oh i just tried it and i got it, i just didn't have time to try it out coz i almost killed my computer today. lol i got that program, someone posted it on one of the posts, and i underclocked my cpu to 1.1ghz from 2.2 and my computer seized, then i overclocked it to 2.5 then back down to 2.0 and i had the blue screen, on windows xp i laughed coz i haven't seen the blue screen in while since i had windows me... oh well everything is good now :D

Why would you install a program if you don't know what it's suppose to do?

yeah thats kinda odd that u didnt know what it is.

Off topic: Nice avatar and sig Jewelzz :)

Jewelzz said:
Why would you install a program if you don't know what it's suppose to do?
You beat me to it,I was just gonna ask that :eek: :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back