What Is a Good Music Ripper?

K

KLoWn

I Need a Program that can rip from cd and convert to mp3 in XP. (God wasn't that a mouthful LoL) I Hear that media player can do it How? Eerything wants to do a .wma file conversion LoL.

Thanks For the Help

I personally love audiocatalyst...easy interface, gets the cddb info like most, will rip direct to mp3 and has never failed me yet in any OS :)

I use 2.0 never upgraded to 2.1 since there was nothin new really added

XP's media player can do it just fine. You should d/l the mp3 encoder pack from the download section of this site first in order to get high quality (over 96k) rates though. there is a seting on media player to default to mp3 vice wma, but i can't remember exactly how to get to it (I'm not at home right now, and work doesn't do XP)

I use audiograbber, which works very well for me

Yep I use Audiograbebr too. My friend was a bit jealous last night as it was easily ripping tracks at above 40x with no problems at all. An album was before I could down a big bottle of Bud, and that doesn't take me long!

only like 2 different answers really hehe, audiocatalyst is actually the same as audigrabber :p

I use media player, I find it great! it will even download the cover art for the album you are encoding, I find it works great!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back