What is a blog

Khayman said:
Blogs are for people with no friends to post inane rubbish which no one cares about so other people with no friends can read it, and thus pretend they all have friends

I'm joking! :D (mostly) :)
Yaaay, it's like a little network :D

Wow, there is that many people in here with Blogs.

Nets,

I would love to be able to put a link up like yours. I really like the way it is really well organized. I actually didn't know it was your Blog thingy until I realized that it was only you posting stuff yourself.

Heeter

Thanks Heeter. :)
The blog section of my site is powered by Blogger too. The design is my own though. Some of the free Blogger templates look quite nice too.

I use a website called "myspace". You get to make a profile that you can customize with html and such, and you can add pics,videos etc, tell everybody about yourself, plus at the bottom of your profile people can leave you comments. Then, at the top is where you can see your "blogs", plus you can also go to somebody elses profile and IM them aswell as everything else, its a pretty good site!!

I never really like Myspace much, but it seems to be the next big thing so not much can be done about that :lick:

Been a long time fan of LJ, and started hosting my own blog on luna-fx.com a few months back.

If you have a website of your own, you can get blog scripts fairly easily ....

Blogs don't have to be personal or deal with personal ramblings although many do. Sites like /., Neowin, and I guess, the OSNN frontpage can be considered blogs since most of the news does not originate on the respective sites, but are "blogged" about by the news posters and commented on by visitors.

i have a livejournal and it's not whiny, i just write about whatever i feel like. it's not like a diary or anything. sometimes i just post links to news artices that i think are interesting.

I have a blog where I can express myself and bitch about things that piss me off, things I think are interesting and cool or whatever. The current topic is about spammers and therefore isnt really within the guidelines of this website

Geffy said:
The current topic is about spammers and therefore isnt really within the guidelines of this website
You get my pm on IRC about this?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back