What... in... the... world ???????

Sazar

Rest In Peace
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23595533/

Deputies said a woman in western Kansas sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years, and they're investigating whether she was mistreated.

Ness County Sheriff Bryan Whipple said a man called his office last month to report that something was wrong with his girlfriend.

Whipple said it appeared the 35-year-old Ness City woman’s skin had grown around the seat. She initially refused emergency medical services but was finally convinced by responders and her boyfriend that she needed to be checked out at a hospital.

“We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital,” Whipple said. “The hospital removed it.”

Whipple said investigators planned to present their report Wednesday to the county attorney, who will determine whether any charges should be filed against the woman's 36-year-old boyfriend.

“She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body,” Whipple said. “It is hard to imagine. ... I still have a hard time imagining it myself.”

“It really doesn’t surprise me,” Ellis said of the bathroom incident. “What surprises me is somebody wasn’t called in a bit earlier.”

:dead:

What... the... fudge...

How the hell can the guy be a "boy friend" if she's been on the crapper for 2 years and hasn't moved?

:suprised:

you would have thought he would have get her out of their when there was no more clean dishes

That is seriously FUBAR :eek:

I would suspect that the boyfriend has a screw loose also to let that happen....WOW

Maybe she just had to camp it out? Sheesh guys, be a little more sensitive. :p

WTF?! There's something definitely wrong with the world today.

where did he tip his skip, if she was on the bog for two years ?

I just hope they had at least 1.5 bathrooms in that joint or she would be really smelly by now :p

you would have thought he would have get her out of their when there was no more clean dishes

*chuckle*

This story reminds me of an early Nip/Tuck episode where the boys tried to surgically remove a woman from the sofa she'd grown into after sitting there for several years. She was hundreds of pounds. Had truly never left it for years and her husband did everything for her but her nails, which was her daughter's job.

She died. Too much blood lost as they tried to separate flesh from nylon fiber.

And that's how I remember to push myself away from that last piece of cake.

Quite possibly... THE MOST****ED UP STORY I HAVE EVER HEARD.

WTF!

*chuckle*

This story reminds me of an early Nip/Tuck episode where the boys tried to surgically remove a woman from the sofa she'd grown into after sitting there for several years. She was hundreds of pounds. Had truly never left it for years and her husband did everything for her but her nails, which was her daughter's job.

She died. Too much blood lost as they tried to separate flesh from nylon fiber.

And that's how I remember to push myself away from that last piece of cake.

That was based off a real woman who sat down and never moved from the chair she was sitting in. Her skin grew into the fabric, and they had to take the chair with her when she died. I saw some of the pics, and it was more than a bit disturbing.

wtf for sure, how can someone be in the same place that long, let alone a toliet

might have been constipated and didn't want to take the chance of leaving in case someone got her seat :p

she was in the seat for years, and she just went do the toilet where she sat.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back