• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What... in... the... world ???????

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23595533/

Deputies said a woman in western Kansas sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years, and they're investigating whether she was mistreated.

Ness County Sheriff Bryan Whipple said a man called his office last month to report that something was wrong with his girlfriend.

Whipple said it appeared the 35-year-old Ness City woman’s skin had grown around the seat. She initially refused emergency medical services but was finally convinced by responders and her boyfriend that she needed to be checked out at a hospital.
“We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital,” Whipple said. “The hospital removed it.”

Whipple said investigators planned to present their report Wednesday to the county attorney, who will determine whether any charges should be filed against the woman's 36-year-old boyfriend.

“She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body,” Whipple said. “It is hard to imagine. ... I still have a hard time imagining it myself.”
“It really doesn’t surprise me,” Ellis said of the bathroom incident. “What surprises me is somebody wasn’t called in a bit earlier.”
:dead:

What... the... fudge...

How the hell can the guy be a "boy friend" if she's been on the crapper for 2 years and hasn't moved?

:suprised:

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
That is seriously FUBAR :eek:

I would suspect that the boyfriend has a screw loose also to let that happen....WOW

AllWeatherGal

Not Just for Fair Weather
Political User
you would have thought he would have get her out of their when there was no more clean dishes
*chuckle*

This story reminds me of an early Nip/Tuck episode where the boys tried to surgically remove a woman from the sofa she'd grown into after sitting there for several years. She was hundreds of pounds. Had truly never left it for years and her husband did everything for her but her nails, which was her daughter's job.

She died. Too much blood lost as they tried to separate flesh from nylon fiber.

And that's how I remember to push myself away from that last piece of cake.

*chuckle*

This story reminds me of an early Nip/Tuck episode where the boys tried to surgically remove a woman from the sofa she'd grown into after sitting there for several years. She was hundreds of pounds. Had truly never left it for years and her husband did everything for her but her nails, which was her daughter's job.

She died. Too much blood lost as they tried to separate flesh from nylon fiber.

And that's how I remember to push myself away from that last piece of cake.
That was based off a real woman who sat down and never moved from the chair she was sitting in. Her skin grew into the fabric, and they had to take the chair with her when she died. I saw some of the pics, and it was more than a bit disturbing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis