What happened

Un4gIvEn1

OSNN Veteran Addict
Now, I know while I was gone this place changed from NTFS.org to OSNN.net (still don't know what OSNN stands for, but oh well...) Anyways. I seem to remember NTFS.org being very into desktop mods. It seemed like everyone was always posting their desktops and a great deal of the threads were about desktop modification. What happened?

OSNN = Operating System News Network. I dont really recall NTFS being that much into desktop mods, could be me tho :p.

Admiral Michael said:
I dont really recall NTFS being that much into desktop mods, could be me tho :p.
No, I'm with you on that one. Can't recall it ever having that focus.

it did have the bit about active desktop which was very popular if i remember right?

but the cookie man has gone :(

We did have Matt's active desktop tutorials, they were popular, however it was never the site's focus.

Yes, Cookie Monster and his desktops are long gone...I think MDsalih's site was big on it also.

Yeah I believe the desktop mod was just popular at the time. The NTFS site never really focused on just that though.

When I get BB in just over a weeks time it will be the same time I start focusing on a more active desktop :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back