what happened to vanquished?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vertigo

OSNN Senior Addict
why was he banned? just curious since he had a high post count and i didn't see any reason in the last few posts of his. just curious.

if this is out of line, sorry and pls close this thread.

well my last thread went bye bye so i doubt this 1 will stay long :p

People don't get banned for no reason, I've no idea what he did and I haven't asked.

He's always getting banned. Don't know what's happened this time though. I'd quite like to know myself! He seems like a strange guy.

From what I gathered from looking at his last posts leading up to getting hit by the ban stick, he was basically just spamming as usual. Non constructive topics and responses, pretty much the usual stuff he does. I think someone must have just gotten sick of it... idk, thats the conclusion I came to.

It was done for a reason that we as the team don't need to discuss in the public forum.

Speculation ain't gonna serve anyone any good now :cool:

It was done for a reason that we as the team don't need to discuss in the public forum.

I agree we don't need to discuss it here in the public forum, but I do think we as fellow users have a right to know. :) If not to satisfy plain curiosity, but to help understand first hand what a bannable offense is, that is not covered by the forum rules.

I used to talk to him on MSN. Last time this happened he said he asked for it. Literally, asked for it from a mod. I don't know this time, nor do I care. Please don't ban me ...

I think he just wants us all to go over to his forum so we have to post there....

I agree we don't need to discuss it here in the public forum, but I do think we as fellow users have a right to know. :) If not to satisfy plain curiosity, but to help understand first hand what a bannable offense is, that is not covered by the forum rules.

Repeatedly breaking guidelines will get people banned. I know, shocker! :eek:

:p

Don't worry, the forum rules do cover everything, and you'll know if you're treading a thin line. Anyone who faces the possibility of banning is warned, usually multiple times. Banning doesn't happen on a whim and for no reason. :)

can we just put vanquished to rest?

[Off-Topic] Jewelzz, you need to post 51 more times today. In other words, SPAM! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back