• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What happened to my sounds??

C

cscally

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong forum, I just didn't know where to post this question. Just wondering, I am using Style XP and still want to keep the same sounds. Any way to not change them?? It took me a long time to download all my wav files and I do not want them changed in any way. ex. such as my logging on sound and logging off sound. Anyone with advice???:( Thanks in advance!!

D

Dirk Diggler

This is where in your registry your sounds are organised:-

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\AppEvents\Schemes\Apps\.Default

P

pappcam

Just set up your sounds the way you like them
and save your sound scheme. That way if anythung is
changed you can easily change it back quickly.

C

cscally

One more thing...

Thanks guys but one more thing. I did have to change all my sounds back as for some reason they all reverted back to the XP default sounds. :mad: I was only using Style XP to change the visual styles not the themes. Question is....did you notice your computer gets a bit buggy when using the sounds with Style XP :rolleyes: I noticed that one of my sounds kept going off even though there was no action being taken. :confused: Any ideas for a newbie? I guess I'll have to decide which I want to use more as I don't think they work well together. Please comment for this newbie. Thanks:D

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown