What happend to AKP registry cleaner and AlecStaar?

T

Think

In trying to resolve a tvtuner permission problem, in which the Administator can use the tvtuner but a limited user account cannot (still havn't solved it) I found this link in which AlecStaar wrote a program with the beta testing support of a few members at this site.

http://www.xp-erience.org/forum/sho...=627&perpage=15&highlight=tuner&pagenumber=23

Even though I am a jv16 enthusiast, i wouldn't mind trying out this program, but the site noted by AlecStaar, http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?5000000036703 does not have the program.

what is up with all the APK comments lately heh. I wouldn't really recommend his regcleaner, you can search download.com and find better (remember this is an opinion) as for him being on the boards, to make a long story short he is no longer. If you search for his name Alex Peter Kowalski, i'm sure you can find his home webpage, heck it might still even be listed from our forums under his username. you might be able to contact him from there :)

It seems that many forums are inundated with 'sore' subjects. Well, I did manage to find the program but it's not even close to the capabilities/functionalities/variabilities of Juoni Vuorio's jv16 Power tools.

Any suggestions on how to allow a 'limited user' permission to use my tvtuner?. For some odd reason, the program indicates that it cannot find the devices necessary for implementation.

It works fine under my name, with administation functions.:confused:

You might try installing the program package under the account in question. I don't know if that will do it or not, but it's something to try.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back