What Good Games Will Test My Graphics Card...

• Thread starter original delboy
  • Start date
O

original delboy

I have a geforce2 go graphics card and am just wondering what good games will test my machine and the garaphics card.

thx

you could also try mohaa (medal of honor allied assault) - it looks AWESOME and is very detailed. In fact, the fps counter actually shows the number of triangles being drawn, etc... it's really challenging for your machine. My machine (in my sig) gets 95-30fps, but I've got all effects maxed, max circles, detail, distance, particles, all that crap. Plus 4x AA and 32x anisotropic filtering. You really have to tweak your settings to get it right though, I was dropping down to 14fps yesterday until I disabled sub-pixel accuracy, etc. And that was without anisotropic and AA!! So, your video card settings (and drivers) make a HUGE difference.

mavis

ps oh yeah, the game is fun, too :)

Currently the most graphic intensive games are Dronez and Aquanox, gameplay isnt that great tho...Graphics rival or even exceed those of Xbox...

There are many, Max Payne, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Black & White...I'm sure they'll look good on almost any PC, but try to max the effects and textures...

Id just say Return to Castle Wolfenstein with graphics to FULL.

I have a GeForce2 MX, 1GHZ AMD and 256Mb ram and it runs fine with graphics on FULL but i put it to lowest just for extra speed

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back