What GeForce4 TI Drivers are the best?

T

ThePunkerGuy

I have a Leadtek GeForce4 TI4400 128mb. For some reason my games run crappy.. i was wondering what drivers everyone thought was the best for the GeForce 4TI lineup. I am also open to any other suggestions of my graphcis run like crap sometimes.
thanks
- Mike

well what games for one, something like Unreal 2 will kick your video card all over the place.

I also have a Leadtek Gf4 Ti 4400, 128 Mb. 41.09 are the best for me.

Framerates and playability are slightly better with the higher numbered detonators, but all since 41.09 distort the colours in MOHAA (which i'm playing lately),

Hope Nvidia will notice this once....

Originally posted by jonges
I also have a Leadtek Gf4 Ti 4400, 128 Mb. 41.09 are the best for me.

Framerates and playability are slightly better with the higher numbered detonators, but all since 41.09 distort the colours in MOHAA (which i'm playing lately),

Hope Nvidia will notice this once....

the non-WHQL ones may do this... thats why they are non-WHQL :)

I like using Leadtek's own versions of the drivers, along with their Winfast software. They do appear to be tweaked for their cards (in some tests I ran once, they gave the best scores), and the tweaks/info/settings provided with Winfast is amazing. And if you use Winfast for overclocking (I run my TI4200 at 300/600 with no problems) you won't get that slighly annoying 'double pump' at startup like 'cool bits' or Power Strip does.

It's interesting to note that in Add/remove the WinFast driver is only 4.06mb. When I was running Omega's NVIDA drivers they were listed at 32mb.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back