What font is this?

Nice font... where ya get it?

(post link :D)

I just saw it in another site but I dont know the name of the font and I dont have it either.

The name is woolbats (read the word). It looks like a rip off of the dingbats font. As such you may not find it easily.

Then again I amaze even me... My first hit on google

Wicca Coven...Woolbats
Wicca Coven, Woolbats. Page may be a little slow loading. Woolbats is a dingbats
type font, with a pagan theme. We offer it in our font downloads....

paganwiccan.about.com/library/ fonts/blfont_woolbats.htm

But since this is a pagan font the admin will probably delete my reply. ;)

Ok that was a dead end the font is not wolbat which is a pagan script. Try this though, if you're into fonts they be here!

http://www.fontmagic.com/

Originally posted by LeeJend
The name is woolbats (read the word). It looks like a rip off of the dingbats font. As such you may not find it easily.

Wicca Coven...Woolbats
Wicca Coven, Woolbats. Page may be a little slow loading. Woolbats is a dingbats

Ok that was a dead end the font is not wolbat which is a pagan script. Try this though, if you're into fonts they be here!

Lol...I guess the search continues. Hopefully one of us can find it :)

Originally posted by LeeJend

Wicca Coven...Woolbats

I need a drink or several to follow that one...

Originally posted by prinsipe
I just saw it in another site but I dont know the name of the font and I dont have it either.

Tell us the name of the site... then we 00gle da source and see what da f0nt is. :D

The name of the font is "Wiesbaden Swing™ Roman" but still, I dont have it, if someone has this font I would be glad if you post a link, thanks!

according to the site, it is "woolbats" font. And you can download it rite there (the D/L link is rite below the name).

Originally posted by prinsipe
The name of the font is "Wiesbaden Swing™ Roman" but still, I dont have it, if someone has this font I would be glad if you post a link, thanks!

You deleted the site link... could you put it back up. Please

I was at work when I checked the site... now I'm at home and wanted to see it again.

I think the link I saw may be something else.

Yep, that's it... The Wiesbaden Swing Roman font is nowwhere on the net for free. Anywhere they have it it's $20.00 to $22.00 Dollars U.S.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back