What Fan ???

S

Sh|te

Which one of these fan brands is the best ?

Sunon
Panaflo
Enermax
Delta

Im mainly looking at getting 80mm fans.

Kind Regards
Sh|te [aka: Steve]

depends upon the application m8, panaflo make nice big quiet fans to move air round the case,
Delta are the screamers most of us overclockers use to shave off the crutial degree here and there on the CPU die.
Enermax are mainly found inside power supplys.
and sunon is another long life quiet fan.

(i think im right there, im sure some 1 else eill correct me if i aint woke up enough :p )

so what u need a fan for ?

and if u wanna know what a delta sounds like..... put a hairdryer on full and put it about 10 inch from your ear LOL there LOUD

I have an Enermax fan on my cpu. It's an adjustable one and it works pretty good. It's noisy on max speed but I can keep it on half power and still have a decent temp. I'm not OC'ing anything, that is.

If I were you I would definately consider adding Pabst fans to my considerations. I have put Pabst fans both in my psu and as cabinet fans. They give good airflow and are very lownoise.

my 2 cents - happy hunting

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back