what ever happened to?

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
wow...2 z brought back some great memories

a couple of my favorite people I would like to get in touch with...they haven't been heard from;

dirk diggler...I haven't heard from him in a couple of years I think...I'm told he's allright, but I wish he would say so himself

alan with one "L"...the last I heard from him was a few days before the day we made his "great free software" thread a sticky.

I hope he's ok

misery q...he was a great member

a few others too.

anyone know anything about any of these and other members, give me a heads up

When I sent out the last email from the really old xp-erience database, I promised that I wouldn't do that again :)

I chased down AndyP in a Counter-strike game and got him to sign up again recently tho! :)

bytesback needs to come back...........and fluffy

what about iceman? has he finished his business with the japenese? :eek:

both byteback and iceman are members, don't know if iceman has posted since he resigned up tho.

2z said:
waves @ Perris

:p
Hey 2Z! :cool:
Dirk Diggler got a promotion, he's like a union rep. and doesn't have that much time anymore. Great guy!

ice drops me a pm from time to time calling me a munkeh :(

brando and novce and others who were regulars on IRC (as was I till this year) sort of are missed...

but the core group is still round :)

even with work, I still make time for this place coz its great and I love the members (in a purely platonic manner)

MiseryQ made a stop by SP the other day. Kinda shocked me. I called MisterSlippyFist's name three times but he didn't show up.

you sorta vanished for a bit too there former fellow floridian :cool:

nice to see you out n bout n spamming

Sazar said:
you sorta vanished for a bit too there former fellow floridian :cool:

nice to see you out n bout n spamming
Sometimes life gets in the way of what's important, like posting on forums. ;)

hey man...I haven't heard from kerry in too long..he was one of my favorite people

Is he o.k.?

Kirrie did indeed vanish! I noticed and noted so about a year ago - no trace of him :( Hope the old chap is alright.

anyone miss me? no....?

wow guess not...what happened to PseudoKiller?

I didn't think you went anywhere.
PK refused to agree to forum guidelines.

i was gone for a little while...i guess i would just look around on here, i hadnt posted for a while though

Nick M said:
Kirrie did indeed vanish! I noticed and noted so about a year ago - no trace of him :( Hope the old chap is alright.

Kirrie's fine he MSN'd me this christmas and we had a bit of a chat :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back