• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

what ever happened to?

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
wow...2 z brought back some great memories

a couple of my favorite people I would like to get in touch with...they haven't been heard from;

dirk diggler...I haven't heard from him in a couple of years I think...I'm told he's allright, but I wish he would say so himself

alan with one "L"...the last I heard from him was a few days before the day we made his "great free software" thread a sticky.

I hope he's ok

misery q...he was a great member

a few others too.

anyone know anything about any of these and other members, give me a heads up

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
When I sent out the last email from the really old xp-erience database, I promised that I wouldn't do that again :)

I chased down AndyP in a Counter-strike game and got him to sign up again recently tho! :)

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
bytesback needs to come back...........and fluffy

what about iceman? has he finished his business with the japenese? :eek:

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
ice drops me a pm from time to time calling me a munkeh :(

brando and novce and others who were regulars on IRC (as was I till this year) sort of are missed...

but the core group is still round :)

even with work, I still make time for this place coz its great and I love the members (in a purely platonic manner)

Brad

Political User
i was gone for a little while...i guess i would just look around on here, i hadnt posted for a while though

Mubbers

Shoot!
Political User
Nick M said:
Kirrie did indeed vanish! I noticed and noted so about a year ago - no trace of him :( Hope the old chap is alright.
Kirrie's fine he MSN'd me this christmas and we had a bit of a chat :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix