What Does Your Name Mean?

LOL if being the forum idiot was not enough to ban him seeing what we see now about his name and his "true" personality I think its clear we need to get rid of "Dubbabitties" now !!

lmao

xsivforce said:
Say that again and I will catch a plane to Cali and punch you in the mouth myself.
TittleBitties for US President.
rofl.gif

Oh hell I will chip in for the plane ticket and want ya to give him a smack for me too

lolol

Although the name Edward creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through worry, mental tension, and tension or accidents to the head.

Your name of Edward gives you self-assurance, independence, and confidence. You have depth of mind and the ability to concentrate and to follow a line of thought to a logical conclusion. Your love of challenging the concepts of others invariably leads you to create your own ideas and to pioneer new lines of thought. Your strong characteristic of individuality qualifies you as a leader. You must be independent and you do not brook interference in any way. Although you do not tolerate interference in your own affairs, this characteristic does not prevent you from interfering in the affairs of others.

Arrives in time to watch ..... gets another beer !!

Hands one to Moonwraith holds X's for after the beating

We don't need alcohol after beating Tittles :D It's the same kind of therapy

LOL...hey tit bashing was over a few hours ago.

This funny, Mine says the exact same thing as omar, and my name is nowhere Omar's. Has anyone else had duplicates?

Description of Your First Name of: Paul

The following brief summary describes only a few qualities of your first name. There are many additional factors (legal name, nicknames, family surname, combined names, previous names, business signature, and, very importantly, your inner potential or birthpath as determined from your date of birth) that create and mold your entire personality - and your entire life.

Although the name Paul creates the urge to be both logical and technical, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the elimination system, and solar plexus.

Your first name of Paul creates a dual nature for you desire to systematize your life to progress step by step, but so frequently, you are taken into new experiences, instability, and change. You are intrigued by a challenge, especially in mechanical and technical fields. Scientific concepts appeal to you. You like activities that require physical effort as well as mental ingenuity. Your questioning, critical, practical nature makes you prove all ideas to your own satisfaction, rarely accepting anyone's word or ideas

If you want to know the secret power your names have had on your life, we recommend you have a detailed Name Report prepared for yourself.

lol some stuff is True :rolleyes:

LMAO @ Rest of the Thread :speechless:

I just noticed. I was typing in names, and Sheps and ShepsCrook are not listed. But when you search Adam and Satan, you get the exact same results....

Interesting. So Adam (Man of men) is the same as Satan (Eternal Damnation Evil)

paul2-0-0-2 said:
Description of Your First Name of: Paul

The following brief summary describes only a few qualities of your first name. There are many additional factors (legal name, nicknames, family surname, combined names, previous names, business signature, and, very importantly, your inner potential or birthpath as determined from your date of birth) that create and mold your entire personality - and your entire life.

Although the name Paul creates the urge to be both logical and technical, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the elimination system, and solar plexus.

Your first name of Paul creates a dual nature for you desire to systematize your life to progress step by step, but so frequently, you are taken into new experiences, instability, and change. You are intrigued by a challenge, especially in mechanical and technical fields. Scientific concepts appeal to you. You like activities that require physical effort as well as mental ingenuity. Your questioning, critical, practical nature makes you prove all ideas to your own satisfaction, rarely accepting anyone's word or ideas

If you want to know the secret power your names have had on your life, we recommend you have a detailed Name Report prepared for yourself.

lol some stuff is True :rolleyes:

LMAO @ Rest of the Thread :speechless:

snap! (samne name!)

as to if it is true..... well my life is so topsy turvy no way I can respond, I am in a right state just now....

The name Christopher creates the urge to be friendly and diplomatic, but we point out that it limits your versatility and vision, tuning you to technical details. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid and elimination system.

The name of Christopher incorporates a potential aptitude for concentration and patient, logical thought along mechanical or scientific lines. You tend to prefer to follow normal routine rather than cope with the disruption and uncertainty entailed in trying something new. You gravitate to situations where you have stability and the opportunity to make slow step-by-step progress, preferably in a technical field. Procrastination and lack of self-confidence may restrict your success.

Although the name Henry creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, heart, lungs and bronchial area.

The name of Henry creates an overly-sensitive nature which causes you to sense and feel far more than you can understand or put into words. You have a deep, artistic, and creative side which shows through a love for music and literature. Writing is a more natural mode of expression for your deeper thoughts and feelings than the spoken word. You have an ability to concentrate and work intently on anything which holds your interest. However, you prefer to avoid routine, monotony, and mental tasks.

not very accurate :suprised:

Sorry, but the name of: Henyman (M) is not yet part of our database.
:crosseyed:

So basically (I guess) this is just a random-name-description-generator.

Description of Your First Name of: Catherine

Though the name Catherine creates the urge to understand and help others, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems.

Your name of Catherine makes you easy-going and refined, but detracts from your physical vitality. You desire all the finer things in life--lovely clothes, home, furniture, and environment. However, procrastination is your worst enemy, and you find yourself lacking the ambition to make your dreams a reality often because of lack of confidence. People are inclined to take advantage of your sympathetic, tractable nature. You naturally attract people with problems who seek your understanding and advice.

:laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back