What Do You Want 2 Do?

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
what do you younger members want 2 do when your older? i really want 2 go into network administration afet i've finished the courses i'm doing @ mo. i have been looking @short courses such as These (scroll down a bit to networking + suport) to learn the basics then moove into a more detailed course.

what do you all want 2 do?:cool:

I am doing a masters in Mechatronic Engineering. Basically I want to design and build ROV (Remote Operated Vehicles) like the ones that were used to explore the internal sections of the titanic.

Yes I know I am obsessed with anything involving being under the water, what can I say I am an aquarius.

Mechatronic Engineering
A mechatronic system is one where mechanical systems are controlled by electrical.
Examples
Robots
Harddrive R/W heads
and many others

Henyman, if you were to do a course in Computer Engineering or something similar then you will also have the right kind of qualifications to do other types of computer oriented jobs, you would be surprised how sought after engineers of almost any kind are.

yup:) i'm still looking into courses etc that i can do when my 2 years of hell...umm colledge are up:p

I would still study. Takes a big amount of knowledge to become a barrister!

I want more than anything to race cars. I am compleatly in love with then. I love driving and I love driving fast. I love competition. Also I want to design and build cars. I think there is a serious styling void in todays cars and I want to fix that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back