What do you think of my site?

F

fedele

Please provide me with your feedback. Feel free to flame me if you want. This is the work of three people: one that had the idea, his girlfriend that helped (more or less) and a designer. Since I don't want aby preconceived ideas before you visit it I am not going to say what it is for. Please visit it and let me know what you all think.

www.polygonos.com

Thanks to all! :)

Damn, really good.

Coming from me, that's great, cuz I'm a genuis.

[kidding]

Kick ass though, really good job.

i totally agree with Herkalees, its a really good site with a clean and understandable design which is often hard to find

fedele
Feel free to flame me if you want.
w00t! :p

It looks nice, no un-needed crap, just a nice clean design.
and of course, more important than the eye candy, decent content.

A job well done i say.

wow! thanks to all...

I think I still need a navigation bar of some kind to make it more user friendly. Some users have said that they don't know what to do/can't locate the information.

Haven't you posted about this earlier?

Still looks good btw. :)

Originally posted by Zedric
Haven't you posted about this earlier?

Still looks good btw. :)

yeah....but with a different subject ....I wanted evryone's opinion about it....:happy: ;)

Nah, I think you're just spamming to get more visitors.

Just kidding. :D

Originally posted by Nick M
Wow.

thanks buddy.

Do you guys think the forums section should have the same orange colors in it? I personally think it looks nice as is , but some have suggested this? what do you guys think. I appreciate your help

I still say yes. It will make the forum look more integrated into the site. Now it looks like it comes from a different source (which it does, but there's no reason to let people see that).

ya..

my MB comes from a different source but my users don't (or won't) know what.

dang it is hard to make it look the same....I just used a ready made template before...now I am having trouble with all the colors and stuff. I am trying to get info from phpbb.com but there doesn't seem to be a lot of info there. Any ideas/suggestions?
:huh:

Isn't there a page in the forum for changing the colors? You know what the colors you want are from the other pages on the site. Apply a little 'trial and error' and you should get it (at least about) right.

I really like it.... Nice design.... Except just one thing....
Is it suppost to say Welcone on the top bar or is that on purpose? I would think it should say Welcome... wouldn't you? lol
Besides that little mistake (if it is a mistake) Looks awesome dude :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back