• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What do you think of my site?

F

fedele

Please provide me with your feedback. Feel free to flame me if you want. This is the work of three people: one that had the idea, his girlfriend that helped (more or less) and a designer. Since I don't want aby preconceived ideas before you visit it I am not going to say what it is for. Please visit it and let me know what you all think.

www.polygonos.com

Thanks to all! :)

H

Herkalees

Damn, really good.

Coming from me, that's great, cuz I'm a genuis.

[kidding]

Kick ass though, really good job.

T

TechSupport

i totally agree with Herkalees, its a really good site with a clean and understandable design which is often hard to find

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
fedele
Feel free to flame me if you want.
w00t! :p

It looks nice, no un-needed crap, just a nice clean design.
and of course, more important than the eye candy, decent content.

A job well done i say.

F

fedele

wow! thanks to all...

I think I still need a navigation bar of some kind to make it more user friendly. Some users have said that they don't know what to do/can't locate the information.

F

fedele

Originally posted by Zedric
Haven't you posted about this earlier?

Still looks good btw. :)

yeah....but with a different subject ....I wanted evryone's opinion about it....:happy: ;)

F

fedele

Originally posted by Nick M
Wow.

thanks buddy.

Do you guys think the forums section should have the same orange colors in it? I personally think it looks nice as is , but some have suggested this? what do you guys think. I appreciate your help

I still say yes. It will make the forum look more integrated into the site. Now it looks like it comes from a different source (which it does, but there's no reason to let people see that).

F

fedele

dang it is hard to make it look the same....I just used a ready made template before...now I am having trouble with all the colors and stuff. I am trying to get info from phpbb.com but there doesn't seem to be a lot of info there. Any ideas/suggestions?
:huh:

Isn't there a page in the forum for changing the colors? You know what the colors you want are from the other pages on the site. Apply a little 'trial and error' and you should get it (at least about) right.

R

ReC0iL

I really like it.... Nice design.... Except just one thing....
Is it suppost to say Welcone on the top bar or is that on purpose? I would think it should say Welcome... wouldn't you? lol
Besides that little mistake (if it is a mistake) Looks awesome dude :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies