• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

what do you think of kazaagold?

V

vadislav

is there spyware on it? is it any good? can you get video's, image's, music [not mp3's] on it?

thank's

Total rip off! Don't get it. its exactly the same as KaZaA for free. It was a waste of my $10.00 and there are no advantages to more downloads or verified links. And its a "donation" to obtain it. tricky..

V

vadislav

Originally posted by Burpster
well now lets see ...its P2P therefore it has to suck
what else is there for movie's music CD's, and picture's beside's P2P?

thank's

B

Burpster

i'll be so happy when P2P dies off ...the broadband ISP's are starting to kill it by removing your ability to upload/have someone download off you

V

vadislav

Re: Kazaa Lite

Originally posted by bucko
Try www.kazaalite.com

no adverts with it. Very good I must say.
I READ THAT THEY DIDN'T GET ALL THE SPYWARE OUT OF IT. some is disquised as movie's. i tried to download kazaalite from it's site and it only downloaded a little bit of it. i saw it somewhere else and they wanted $10 a month for it.

thank's

Kr0m

Originally posted by Burpster
i'll be so happy when P2P dies off ...the broadband ISP's are starting to kill it by removing your ability to upload/have someone download off you
I agree, these P2P programs are the plague of the internet. I'd hate to see the numbers of what these P2P programs costs companies such as ISP's, Software makers etc... Gee, I wonder if there weren't any P2P programs, if my ISP wouldn't have cut our bandwidth...

B

Burpster

well Nick you could just rip it from all your CD's ....your not saying you download music which you dont already own are you??

Z

zeke121

your not saying you download music which you dont already own are you??
Why would you download music if you already own it? And by the way, P2P is the greatest thing to ever happen to the internet. But only if you appreciate it I guess.......

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Re: Re: Kazaa Lite

Originally posted by vadislav
I READ THAT THEY DIDN'T GET ALL THE SPYWARE OUT OF IT. some is disquised as movie's. i tried to download kazaalite from it's site and it only downloaded a little bit of it. i saw it somewhere else and they wanted $10 a month for it.

thank's
no need for caps there m8... your point is taken :)

DFX

OSNN Senior Addict
I hope it dies to I start spending less time on the internet! :eek:

Direct Connect is better than KaZaA, etc imo. Just hard to find stuff some of the time, unless you know your way around.

V

vadislav

Re: Re: Kazaa Lite

Originally posted by vadislav

thank's
sorry about the cap's lock. i wasn't yelling. i have bad eyesight. the caps lock was left on from something else.

thank's

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis