What do you think about trading?

Sierge

OSNN Junior Addict
Of course yes. But you need to pass education, because also you can lose your money.

Seggar

OSNN Junior Addict
I have 18 yrs of practical trading experience in Forex. It is a very interesting but risky business. You need to pass education firstly and then start real trading. And also I can recommend to start with demo account. Here is a good resource for both beginners and professional traiders https://www.avatrade.com.au

ganster

OSNN Junior Addict
Honestly.... you're going to have to lose a lot of money first. I don't know anyone that trades profitably who hasn't spent at least 5 years losing money. If you don't have a professional background in financial markets, it's even harder.

I once saw a TV special on Navy SEALs. When asked why they're so good, he responded, "We **** up less than the other guys."

Trading is the same way. It's not about being good. It's that there are 1,001 different ways to lose your money. The way you learn is to step on every landmine and hopefully you don't lose too much money in the process.

Advice:
  • Start small. Very small. $1,000 is enough to kick around and play with
  • Don't trade more than 5:1 leverage in the entire account. You are NOT going to get rich quick. If you want to learn the hard way, then you're going to lose most or all of the money on deposit.

Haniew

OSNN Newbie
I have to say that I like some binary options trading a lot, and I use the help of ExpertOption broker for it. They offer some nice conditions and work nicely. Good luck with trading, guys. I think you will like it too and will make a lot of money ;)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nasty12