What do you prefer?

Dindhi

OSNN Junior Addict
Yeah I guess Carl's Jr also mad the ad for Paris Hilton's burger commercial. Do you think this blonde girl is hot as Paris? AS I saw the video I guess she is HOT too!

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Paris Hilton is ugly...
In this case I guess the girl.
Whats with the chicken wings though?
Who wants to see some greasy eaten chicken wings across the screen?

Dindhi

OSNN Junior Addict
Hmmm I can tell that you choose the girl on the ad huh! Well I agree with you I love that girl too she is HOT specially when she did those sexy gestures with that tight outfit. Well the burger looks good to me, I mean I love spicy foods.

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Hmmm I can tell that you choose the girl on the ad huh! Well I agree with you I love that girl too she is HOT specially when she did those sexy gestures with that tight outfit. Well the burger looks good to me, I mean I love spicy foods.
Lol
I hate spicy foods :p

Dindhi

OSNN Junior Addict
Huh? I guess you have to give it a try! The hot sauce is perfect for their buffalo chicken sandwich, very tasty!

Lady_Arian

OSNN Newbie
Spicy hot sandwich....

What is the best spicy sandwich you ever tasted? For me of the the sandwich I've tasted before I consider the buffalo sandwich is good, like Hardees spicy buffalo chicken sandwich really tasty an the spicy taste is just perfect for the buffalo.Here it is: http://www.spicybuffalo.com/hardees/

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
Re: Spicy hot sandwich....

uhmm you mean one I don't have to sauce up myself?
People used to give me strange looks becuase I carried my own bottle of Habanero around.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User

I rather fancy those grilled things from Subyway - BMT most likely, but I guess if you wanted something more interesting I would have to think about it!

ray_gillespie

Staff member
Political User

Anything with the hot Nandos sauce on! Preferably their chicken pitta sandwich :)

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User

Wasn't this posted already?

Dindhi

OSNN Junior Addict
For me I prefer the Frank's sauce at Hardees it's just perfect for the chicken or buffalo... also I tried the Jalapeno sandwich wew! super hot!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KateBentley