• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What do you prefer?

Dindhi

OSNN Junior Addict
Yeah I guess Carl's Jr also mad the ad for Paris Hilton's burger commercial. Do you think this blonde girl is hot as Paris? AS I saw the video I guess she is HOT too!

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Paris Hilton is ugly...
In this case I guess the girl.
Whats with the chicken wings though?
Who wants to see some greasy eaten chicken wings across the screen?

Dindhi

OSNN Junior Addict
Hmmm I can tell that you choose the girl on the ad huh! Well I agree with you I love that girl too she is HOT specially when she did those sexy gestures with that tight outfit. Well the burger looks good to me, I mean I love spicy foods.

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Hmmm I can tell that you choose the girl on the ad huh! Well I agree with you I love that girl too she is HOT specially when she did those sexy gestures with that tight outfit. Well the burger looks good to me, I mean I love spicy foods.
Lol
I hate spicy foods :p

Lady_Arian

OSNN One Post Wonder
Spicy hot sandwich....

What is the best spicy sandwich you ever tasted? For me of the the sandwich I've tasted before I consider the buffalo sandwich is good, like Hardees spicy buffalo chicken sandwich really tasty an the spicy taste is just perfect for the buffalo.Here it is: http://www.spicybuffalo.com/hardees/

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
Re: Spicy hot sandwich....

uhmm you mean one I don't have to sauce up myself?
People used to give me strange looks becuase I carried my own bottle of Habanero around.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Re: Spicy hot sandwich....

I rather fancy those grilled things from Subyway - BMT most likely, but I guess if you wanted something more interesting I would have to think about it!

Dindhi

OSNN Junior Addict
For me I prefer the Frank's sauce at Hardees it's just perfect for the chicken or buffalo... also I tried the Jalapeno sandwich wew! super hot!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies