what do you pay a month for net?

its around that time of a month of sending in bills. and i was just wondering what you pay for a month of net.

USA, texas- SBC 57m dsl/phone.
89 KB/s down 25 KB/s up

id much rather have no phone but sbc doesnt do that.

in my opinion this line sucks for the price.

UK - freeserve/wanadoo

~60down ~30up £27.99 :D

USA - Texas - Abilene:

Cox High Speed Internet Custom Business Solutions:

10Mb Down / 8.5Mb Up - $250 non-managed

Uk Force 9

120 down / 32 up £32.99

No restrictions, no bandwidth cap.

Henyman said:
you can get 1024/256 ;)
Ya! If money weren't a prob I think I'd have that or maybe BullDog's 2/4MB evening service.

service is more off a problem ;) fast internet it not available that much :( around london etc you can get it ok :p

Well, the Bulldog service is only available in London... Just not sure if it extends from Central to Heathrow.

512kb/64KB down, 256kb/32KB up - £19.99, ~£23.50 with VAT.
No port restrictions, allowed to run any server I want, no speed caps, no data transfer amount caps, absolutely no restrictions :)

UK Zen Internet
512/256
£23.82 +vat = $42.79 USD
Only tied to a monthly contract

I dont have a bandwidth limit with zen, maybe it would be more informative if people put any restrictions on their service like bandwidth limit ect

1mb up/5mb down 50gigs a month $52 CAD but that's an extra $10 CAD to get it for that speed, otherwise $42 CAD for 3mb down/0.5mb up 20gigs a month.
Since I work for the cable company internet dept., there's a considerable discount included with the whole internet and cable TV package.

I have SBC DSL (it use to be PacBell), I have had it ever since it first came out... I have what they call the Pro Package... 1.5-3.0Mbps (download)... 384Kbps (upload)... 1 Dynamic IP adrress.

This is their DSL Special Offers page for California

It's $39.99 US for new subscribers (normally $100.00/month) (1 year contract), but since I am an existing customer it's $45.00/month (1 year contract).

I have been averaging 2.5Mbps downloads and 289Kbps uploads throughout the day.

in minnesota, charter communications apprx $60 month, 3mb down, 1 up

"GWI high-speed" DSL (Verizon based)

Down: 2.5Mbps (320KB/s)
Up: 512kbps (64KB/s)
Average ping: 68.1ms [(low of 20ms) (6th fastest in the state :cool: )]

$29.95 / month :)

also - has 40Mb webspace (not a whole lot, but still useful), one static (dynamic service, but can request static) ip address, and the customer service, I kid you not, is fantastic :)

Cox High Speed- 3mbps down
128 kbps up
$49.95 a month.
although they missed a appointment to get my connection fixed, and now i have a $20 credit this month.

1500/128 $49.99/month, Covad, I got no choice, the only other option is SBC DSL for $29.99/month with 384/128. If it aint over 1Mbps, it aint broadband.

sraycoz said:
...in my opinion this line sucks for the price.

you never did say what it is you do pay! :p

I went in when it was first available, should switch but too lazy.... since used for my work -

UK BT ADSL Broadband (IPStream Home 500)
512/256
£32.98 +vat (£5.77) = £38.75

No caps on, and like you have to take phone line (but wanted that anyway for work, unlike you)

HMMMMmmmmm now I look at it maybe I whould consider cable when I get my server together - more bandwidth and less £'s!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back