What do you guys think?

Your guides and Tutorials is not associated with anything. I like it, I am a fan of clean interfaces.

I am waiting with great anticipation for bsdpanel!

Site is very clean. Nice work Bro.

Looks nice and clean. Good Job!!

Will pages not export to PDF?

Admittedly the sidebar text of the resume is a little small and seems to get b0rked when printing to PDF.

Nice design though

Will BSDPanel also accomodate the Redhat based oses? (EL/Centos, Fedora?)

Edit: and whats the obsession with XML and XSLT???

Nice and clean. Orange FTW.

My only gripes would be that I personally dislike serif fonts, however, that's really a personal preference :)

Second, I'd not border the main text, rather move it up to the header, and left towards the menu (If that makes sense...). Though, again, just a personal way of doing things.

Other than that though, a good site. bsdPanel is going to be big :)

Will pages not export to PDF?

Admittedly the sidebar text of the resume is a little small and seems to get b0rked when printing to PDF.

Nice design though

Yeah, and export to HTML is fecked up badly as well. So I am going to redo my resume in XHTML, and just stick that online.

Will BSDPanel also accomodate the Redhat based oses? (EL/Centos, Fedora?)

Edit: and whats the obsession with XML and XSLT???

It never said just BSD on my website, where did that notion come from? I am developing it under FreeBSD, and that is my main priority, besides that, it will run on anything that it compiles on. As far as it being called bsdPanel, the name comes from the license it is under. The 2-clause BSD license.

As for XML and XSLT? Makes my life easier. It takes about 30 lines of code to output all the nodes and everything, and process it. Speeds up development time not having to use some sort of wrapper to do replacement of text inside a skin. Not really an obsession. That page is written in XHTML with SSI.

Last edited:
Nice and clean. Orange FTW.

My only gripes would be that I personally dislike serif fonts, however, that's really a personal preference :)

Second, I'd not border the main text, rather move it up to the header, and left towards the menu (If that makes sense...). Though, again, just a personal way of doing things.

Other than that though, a good site. bsdPanel is going to be big :)

The font is whatever you have set standard in your browser.

The second suggestion is a good on, but when I was working on it, it seemed a bit plain, and like it needed a border.

bsdPanel is something I am working on currently. I am specifying the standard protocol, standard functions that each sub-system is required to set, and how to talk to each other. I will post here in just a few about the protocol, and I need some peer review to help me out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back