What Do You Guys Think?

Umm...if possible i would get that 9600 with a TV tuner, AGP W/TV & DVI-OUT. The nvidia cards have very bad cooling chips on it. The Radeon isn't expensive compared to the nvidia because nvidia is selling for its name. So i would go with the Radeon 9600. ATI makes very good chips for the video cards. Even the Radeon 9000 is good. I right now myself have the 9700 Pro and its amazing.

Originally posted by HoBoAzN
Umm...if possible i would get that 9600 with a TV tuner, AGP W/TV & DVI-OUT. The nvidia cards have very bad cooling chips on it. The Radeon isn't expensive compared to the nvidia because nvidia is selling for its name. So i would go with the Radeon 9600. ATI makes very good chips for the video cards. Even the Radeon 9000 is good. I right now myself have the 9700 Pro and its amazing.

the new AIW 9600pro has dual monitor capability and comes bundled with the new/really awesome remote wonder II :D

also... there is a version in the works.. IIRC by tyan... that will be a regular 9600pro with wireless ViVo capability...

just think of the possibilities :)

ghettorare... congrats on your card btw... good price... nice product... enjoy...

no prob, my new Radeon 9600 pro is working real good. I heard it's easy and its even better when you over clock it...hmm, i got this program called "RadClocker1800d" or somethin like that now how can i overclock my graphic card, or up to what level is safe? for both the RAM and the core? any advice on that?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back