What do you guys think of this shot?

I use the Canon Digital Rebel XT. With the stock 18-55mm lens. Occassionally I use some Quandary Filters, but they aren't the greatest.

I swear to god you look familiar...like I have seen you somewhere. What is your name? You can PM me if you like

I swear to god you look familiar...like I have seen you somewhere. What is your name? You can PM me if you like

I don't think you can remember me from somewhere... but my name is Jane ;)

(sorry for offtopic :speechless:)

Show us your pics Jane.........

I don't think you can remember me from somewhere... but my name is Jane ;)

(sorry for offtopic :speechless:)

:laugh: We both live in the Raleigh, NC area...that is where I think I saw him. On his flickr page he has a picture of himself.

Yeah nice photo :)

text on the menu header is a little hard to read, but looks damn nice.

If you look at the north pole in google earth......with photos showing.......

I've had a bunch of other pictures posted for a while. Let me know what you guys think.

Well, I don't want people just taking the shotQUOTE]
*takes a bunch of shots*

hey shep, I see a bunch of great pictures but I don't know which one you are bragging about today

how am I supposed to take it if I don't know which one you don't want me to take?

Last edited:
hey perris, you could visit his flicker site (link on the first post) and look at the date the pictures were uploaded.. :p

*pushes perris' button*

ooohh... my buttocks are all tingly :)

My most recent shots are the first that you see. In fact, the whole first page of pictures are my most recent ones. All except for the last 2 sunset pictures, the rest on that page are new. Although whichever ones you haven't seen since you last visited could be considered "New".

My most recent shots are the first that you see. In fact, the whole first page of pictures are my most recent ones. All except for the last 2 sunset pictures, the rest on that page are new. Although whichever ones you haven't seen since you last visited could be considered "New".
but I can't figure out which one is "under the watertower with rust"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back