What do you guys think of this shot?

Interesting shot...could be useful as a stock photo or something like that.
Also, I recommend removing the watermark from the photo...:)

Well, I don't want people just taking the shot, but I guess it's not bad since they aren't getting the higher res shot...

The picture is actually of a water pressure tank under a water tower. The "rust" is decaying insulation and rust mix. The color scheme is amazing.

ShepsCrook, if it's on the Internet you can't prevent people from taking stuff.

Just my 2 cents.

Carry on you've got some talent with photography. :)

good photos, but i don't understand why you would want to watermark them? or why you wouldn't provide high res versions?

Well... how bout, I provide 1600x1200 resolution shots for people that want them as wallpapers?

I agree with GM. Very cool photos and your site is neat. I like the design.

Well, I wish the site came out a little better. I would love to have php or css, but that's not gonna happen.

Why not? Both are rather easy to implement (and learn too).

I honestly don't have the time to learn a coding language. Plus, I'm not good with the whole coding thing. I'm still looking for a good photoblog like software. I found CakePHP with Cheesecake Photoblog looks nice, but CakePHP seems a bit confusing to setup....

I'm working on my site right now, I'll let people know when I get my higher res pictures up. I've got a bunch more to share.

Some pretty neat looking photos.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back