• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

what *do* you do with a drunken sailor?

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
Answers on a postcard please. The editors decision is final. No correspondence maybe entered into. There is no cash alternative

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
Where's funky when you need him?? As an ex-Navy dude I am sure he knows what to do with a drunken sailor!:D

Sazar love the smiley!!

What to do with a drunken sailor! Tie him up and send him overboard on a rope only dangling a few feet above seawater with his hands and feet tied with duct tape. :)

Alan

its only fun
what do you do with a drunken sailor?

Put him in the long boat ''til he''s sober
Put him in the long boat ''til he''s sober

or

Shave his belly with a rusty razor,
Shave his belly with a rusty razor,

or

Put ''im in bed with the Captain''s daughter,
Put ''im in bed with the Captain''s daughter,

Early in the morning

Now wheres me bounty me hearty :p

I went to Air Force tech school with an ex-navy guy, and he knew every prank in existence. I'm sure you have a pretty good arsenal of things to do. Six months on a ship with the same people makes you crazy...:D

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix