• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

what do u do online

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
I ticked other - I do some forum hopping, music downloading, some XXX browsing and mostly just surf around half the day so the wife has something to complain about!:eek: :eek:

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political User
Originally posted by damnyank
I ticked other - I do some forum hopping, music downloading, some XXX browsing and mostly just surf around half the day so the wife has something to complain about!:eek: :eek:
:)

pretty much the same except the wife part...

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
Actually - can I change my vote???

I spend all day listening to folks flaming each other over silly $hit like the past few posts - no, not including you Evil Marge - you are one person I would never flame for fear of getting my a$$ kicked!:D :D

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
Originally posted by damnyank
Actually - can I change my vote???

I spend all day listening to folks flaming each other over silly $hit like the past few posts - no, not including you Evil Marge - you are one person I would never flame for fear of getting my a$$ kicked!:D :D
:D I'd kick your arse to kingdom come :D

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
oh, im sorry sir.
I'll log all online events into a nice binded folder for you tommorow then i shall send it to you via air mail.
I do sincerely apolagise for my previous information not being enough for your obviously high standards.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
oh, im sorry sir.
I'll log all online events into a nice binded folder for you tommorow then i shall send it to you via air mail.
I do sincerely apolagise for my previous information not being enough for your obviously high standards.
just make sure it gets here by monday or i'll fire your ass :p :p

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
pfffff, i quit, yer far too demanding :p

anyway, back onto the old topic-o, I browse the net, Download files (freeware apps, open source, linux distro's .. all on my almighty 56k) e-mail people, receive spam e-mail, catch up on the latest news.
and of course, most of my time online is taken up by IRC'ing on 4 different servers and 7 channels.

J

Jmtyra

Originally posted by Krux
waste my life :(
Yeppers, same here. If I had an active social life and a g/f, then I would only use my computer for email; just like everyone else. ;)

I goof off on the forums, email, check comics and news information. Sometimes I get into one of those moods to d/l a couple gigs o' mp3s but normally I just kill time.

Too bad there is nothing constructive to do on the web anymore...

( LOL! I say that like there ever was! :rolleyes: )

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies