what do u do online

I ticked other - I do some forum hopping, music downloading, some XXX browsing and mostly just surf around half the day so the wife has something to complain about!:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by damnyank
I ticked other - I do some forum hopping, music downloading, some XXX browsing and mostly just surf around half the day so the wife has something to complain about!:eek: :eek:

:)

pretty much the same except the wife part...

I just look for pr0n.
w00t2.gif

Actually - can I change my vote???

I spend all day listening to folks flaming each other over silly $hit like the past few posts - no, not including you Evil Marge - you are one person I would never flame for fear of getting my a$$ kicked!:D :D

Originally posted by damnyank
Actually - can I change my vote???

I spend all day listening to folks flaming each other over silly $hit like the past few posts - no, not including you Evil Marge - you are one person I would never flame for fear of getting my a$$ kicked!:D :D

:D I'd kick your arse to kingdom come :D

oh, im sorry sir.
I'll log all online events into a nice binded folder for you tommorow then i shall send it to you via air mail.
I do sincerely apolagise for my previous information not being enough for your obviously high standards.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
oh, im sorry sir.
I'll log all online events into a nice binded folder for you tommorow then i shall send it to you via air mail.
I do sincerely apolagise for my previous information not being enough for your obviously high standards.

just make sure it gets here by monday or i'll fire your ass :p :p

The package will be with you first thing monday morning.
And this shall never happen again.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
The package will be with you first thing monday morning.
And this shall never happen again.

i should hope not

now get back to work!

pfffff, i quit, yer far too demanding :p

anyway, back onto the old topic-o, I browse the net, Download files (freeware apps, open source, linux distro's .. all on my almighty 56k) e-mail people, receive spam e-mail, catch up on the latest news.
and of course, most of my time online is taken up by IRC'ing on 4 different servers and 7 channels.
js.gif

Originally posted by Krux
waste my life :(

Yeppers, same here. If I had an active social life and a g/f, then I would only use my computer for email; just like everyone else. ;)

I goof off on the forums, email, check comics and news information. Sometimes I get into one of those moods to d/l a couple gigs o' mp3s but normally I just kill time.

Too bad there is nothing constructive to do on the web anymore...

( LOL! I say that like there ever was! :rolleyes: )

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back