Well... What DID you get for christmas.. I wanna know lol

Let's see what Santa brought me....

1) A screwdriver/ratchet set for computer repair
2) Lots of candy/sweets
3) $50 Ca$h
4) A few software titles
5) Coffee mug set
6) blah, blah, blah I'll quit wasting bandwidth!:blink:

I'm curious to hear what everone got....

A lovely lian-li case and I just ran out bought a new wireless ms keyb and mous.. oh and an audigy2 ;)

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
A lovely lian-li case and I just ran out bought a new wireless ms keyb and mous.. oh and an audigy2 ;)

Sweet! I like those cases. :cool:

If I can be arsed to tidy my room (articles formerly known as clothes don the floor... ;) - I will take some snaps of my setup ;)

1. Full-length black Leather coat
2. 24v Cordless drill
3. Gold Bracelet
4. some gold earings (yes I wear one earing)
5. Nice Rolex watch
6. Some new Pots and pans (I do all the cooking as required by Cajun law)
7. some odds and ends, (mostly odds)

cool.gif

suppertime is usually around 6, do be kind and bring a nice red wine would you as on the menu tonight is blackened catfish and red beans and some nice little red potatoes cooked with garlic and onions.

mmmmmmmmmmm

cool.gif

I got some designer socks. How you can be a designer of socks I have no idea, but they now smell. there in my world now.

lets see, i got:
some desert treks
galoshes
paper clips
a rain jacket (rei)
umbrella
"universal laws of life"
"the science of harry potter"
LOTR collectors ed. 4 disc DVD
candy (kisses and sweetarts)
wool socks
$250
travel coffee mug
work gloves
blank cds
desk calander
self laminating bag tags
fake carribeaner (spelled phontically)
a leather backpack (why i got that, i have no idea)

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
I got some designer socks. but they now smell.

You have smelly feet, what did you expect? :p

yep. "vinyl coated everything clips" and then these paper clips that look like animals (they're pretty big and there were only 4 of them) (12 of the other clips)

I didn't get anything. I am saving for a house so all of my money goes there. My son did get some goodies, he really likes cars so he got a few of those (he's only 18 months)

You save for a house, sh!t I just decided to do it, didn't have the $ either lol

Just remember AmeriDream, that's what helped me get into my house :)
Great program, you don't have to pay anything back, you don't have to own that home for any length of time. What's better then free money?? Yea, free sex and money but...

Check it out funky :)

Sad thing is, most realtors have never heard of it. You don't have to be poor to use it, you could be buying at $1,000,000 home and still qualify for AmeriDream.

Heh, I sound like a sales person

Remember, if you happen to be selling your home you can participate in the program as well. Help to have a sign outside the home you're selling stating (basically) automatic 3% down with no $ out of your pocket.

Originally posted by Jewelzz
You save for a house, sh!t I just decided to do it, didn't have the $ either lol

Just remember AmeriDream, that's what helped me get into my house :)
Great program, you don't have to pay anything back, you don't have to own that home for any length of time. What's better then free money?? Yea, free sex and money but...

Check it out funky :)

Thanks Jewelzz! I am going to check this out in a few minutes. It looks promising. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back