what did you do for your labor day holiday?

this really one applies to Americans today i think but maybe not.

well i busted my ass tubing and jet sking and god i hurt. My girls brotherin law likes to try to kill me with the boat on a tube. lol

lol, it still sounds fun sraycoz....

me, i didnt do much. finished a Physics report in the morning, and the rest of the day i tried to fix my arcade cabinet's svideo issue (look at the Windows General forum if curious :p)

lol tubing involves being pulled by a boat while your in a giant tube.. you hold on to the tube and stay in it as long as you canas the boat vers in oand out pulling jerking you around.

Well i went campin at yogi bear campground (friend's uncle and aunt have a 3 year old). The first day there we went to the dunes where u can ride dirtbikes,quads,trucks,cars,dun buggys pretty much anything that u think can go threw sand and tall and step sand hills. I took my 1978 dt 175 up to ride at the beach part cause my bike wouldnt last out in the sand part. At the beach its all wet and packed down dirt so it was easy to ride lots of water holes :). One dude had his 4 wheeler completly under one of the water holes and he pulled it out and rode away. It was an awsome weekend. I would tell more but some of u prob dont care and plus i have a blog now so yeah i will post more in that.

Slept most of the day. Went out to help parents with dinner. They had people over. Great eh? heh. It was a really ****ty northern Minnesota day, so I didn't have many other options.

sraycoz said:
lol tubing involves being pulled by a boat while your in a giant tube.. you hold on to the tube and stay in it as long as you canas the boat vers in oand out pulling jerking you around.

lol I know that. I was kidding about the boat in the tube :rolleyes:

Sounds like fun, sraycoz. :D

I slept in, which was nice. Did a couple loads of laundry. Got a bit more time than usual with my girlfriend, which was nice. Back to the real world tomorrow! :(

Headed up to the Bay area for the long weekend. We visited some relatives right in the Silicon Valley on Saturday...passed through the Cisco headquarters. Thing was the size of a small university campus!
Just got back to uni a couple of hours ago. =)

Veg out and BarBQue. Did up some marinated Chicken, marinated Beef Short Ribs, spicey Shrimp skewers, lemon pepper Sole fillets, Corn Cobs and some veggies.

And lots a frickin Gatorade 'cause it was f*ckin HOT! :D

Electronic Punk said:
I nearly invaded Cuba.
rofl.gif

I did absoulutely, positively NOTHING! Should have been called non-labor day for me! :p
In reality, I knew I'd be in for it today at work, being a 3-day weekend, I'm sure our customers computer problems have been building up over the weekend. Add to that Frances' influence, and I'm sure I'll be extra busy this week. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

yeah, "non-labor day" indeed.
played some diablo for a bit, then I went to visit with some freinds, had some good steaks off the grill, then had some home-made ice cream with reeces peices for desert then watched some old speed racer episodes. then I came home and went to sleep and dreamed of invading cuba. :)

ApparitionX said:
yeah, "non-labor day" indeed.
played some diablo for a bit, then I went to visit with some freinds, had some good steaks off the grill, then had some home-made ice cream with reeces peices for desert then watched some old speed racer episodes. then I came home and went to sleep and dreamed of invading cuba. :)

Yes, I've often dreamed of invading Cuba and other Caribbean islands myself. Just can't seem to find the time. :rolleyes:

Now, the home-made ice cream n reeces pieces part is making my mouth water!

And Speed Racer...wow! I remember watching when it was a new show! Woops, showing my age again! :p

Electronic Punk said:
I nearly invaded Cuba.

But you were only after Cigars and Daisy Fuentes's sisters and cousins.

Tried to clean up after a hurricane, and then did nothing (no power).

Steevo said:
But you were only after Cigars and Daisy Fuentes's sisters and cousins.

me/ Dreams of invading Daisy Fuentes.... ;)

I got smashed, played video games, got smashed again, more video games. Thought about my wench in Washington visiting her parents. Watched a few movies, played video games, installed Debian, drank beers, downloaded stuff, uploaded stuff, posted, drank coffee, slept, ate, read a coupla books, drank more beer, smoked it up, and drank ice tea, watched some strange flash movies, installed Atom Films Hi-Def ( cool stuff), and uhhmmmm. That too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back