What Console(s) do you own?

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
Just to get this section started :D

I own the following:

1. Xbox
Games on the Xbox: Halo, DOA3, Star Wars: KOTOR, Splinter Cell, Amped, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, and Ghost Recon.

2. Gamecube
Games on the Cube: Viewtiful Joe, and Zelda: Wind Waker.

Obviously I need to update my games library, for both :p

Dreamcast, blatantly the don ;) and there's also a PS2 sat next to it, but thankfully it's not actually owned by me :p

1. Gamecube
Games: Splinter Cell; Resident Evil; Resident Evil Zero; Sonic 2 Adventures

2. Gameboy Advance
Games: Driver 2; Super Mario World 2; Tomb Raider Chronicals; Spyro 2

3. Playstation
Games: Too Many

4. Playstation 2 Not Strictly mine, but within the houshold
Games: Gran Turismo 3; Gran Turismo Concept; Driv3r; International Track & Field; Simpsons Hit and Run; Dave Mirra 2; Lotus Challenge; and more i cant remember

1. Xbox
Games: Halo, Splinter Cell, SSX3, Metal Gear Solid: Substance, Spiderman, FIFA 2002, Project Gotham Racing 2.

Omar, you forgot to add Midtown Madness 3 to your list.
wink.gif

XBOX with a mod chip but i havent used the mod chip since i cant get the thing set up...i have no games since i beat all the games i borrowed from my dad.

My SNES is at my dads which i play from time to time...lots of games :). I think SNES and NES are the best systems.

~bk said:
1. Xbox
Games: Halo, Splinter Cell, SSX3, Metal Gear Solid: Substance, Spiderman, FIFA 2002, Project Gotham Racing 2.

Omar, you forgot to add Midtown Madness 3 to your list.
wink.gif
Oops. :p

Henyman said:
X-Box loaaaaaaads of games :D

Its Xbox numbnuts.

thekore said:
2. Gameboy Advance
Games: Driver 2; Super Mario World 2; Tomb Raider Chronicals; Spyro 2

Woulnd't call the GBA a console but now that you've mentioned it...I have a GBA SP and I forgot to list it, because I haven't touched it for months! :S And I only have one game :eek: I need to get some games for it.

xbox - halo, burnout 2, abes oddessy

ps2 - madden 04, gta, gta: vice city, tony hawk underground, mk: deception

cude - mario sunshine, mlb slugfest 04, simpsons road rage, godzilla: destroy all monsters

i think there is more but i rarely play anything buy madden and halo anymore.

gameboy, sega mega drive II, super nintendo,nintendo 64, dreamcast,and maybe xbox next

PlayStation 2
  • Gran Turismo 3
  • Gran Turismo 4 "Prologue"
  • Driv3r
  • No One Lives Forever (got it for 5 euros, still haven't played it though)
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
  • Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
And some PSX games:
  • Mortal Kombat Trilogy
  • Destuction Derby 2 (still the best DD)
  • Wip3out Special Edition
  • Loads of copied ones that can't be played on my PS2, due to a lack of a mod chip. I still play some of them on an emulator though.

I used to own a SNES with some classic games on it (Killer Instinct, StarWing (StarFox) and SMB2: Yoshi's Island), but I already sold it :( Thank god for Emulators :D

Ps2 - Loadz games cant think of half of them now
GC - Few games
Ps1 - Loadz Games
DC - Loadz games
Mega Drive - Loadz games

Golden China (don't know if they ever left South Africa :|), a Playstation and a Megadrive :p

Never been a console fan really...

Currently have a Gamecube and PS2 on hand, but I seem to spend more time on a Gameboy Pocket than anything else. Wish I could afford one of those new GBA's :)

PS2 and Game Qube. Though on the latter I should find some G Qube games, as all the games I currently have for it are being played through the Gameboy player. Lets just say I've played a fair number of Dragonball games lattely :D

Sold a load of em, as I don't really have time these days, but atm I have

Driv3r, Unreal Championship, True Crime, Soul Caliber 2, Counterstikr, Mortal Konbat, Project Gotham Racing 2, KOTR, Halo

Consider alot of those to be "must have" titles.
The James Bond game was awesome, Raven Shield was ok, forgotten the others :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back