What colour are your eyes?

E

Eve

Just got some new tinted contacts. I've got greenish blue eyes and I've always wanted green ones so I got some tinted one on Saturday. Thought I'd dropped one down the sink plug hole this morning, but my flatmate just rang to say she found it in the sink. Yippee! God bless her eyesight.

Blue / grey.

Oddly though my pupils aren't quite in the center of the Iris, not lilke totally squint or anything but definetley not in the middle -

look into my eye!

Mubbers.

Always fancied Mirrored contacts!!

Oh yeah - if you have blue eyes make sure both your parents do too!

Originally posted by Mubbers
Oh yeah - if you have blue eyes make sure both your parents do too!

thats not necessarely true, i have blue eyes and my mom has brown and my dad has blue

Brad

Humble apologies xxbigeyedfishxx :eek:

I got my recessive genetics the wrong way around - if both parents have blue eyes progeny must have blue eyes.

Your Mother has Brown + Blue eye colour genes and has brown eyes because brown is a dominant gene.

Your Father has Blue + Blue eye colour genes and therefore has blue eyes... which incidently is exactly what my parents have too!!! :D

The possible combinations of gene paring for progeny are:

Brown + Blue (twice) = Brown eyes
Blue + Blue (twice) = Blue eyes

but then school was a long time ago...

Ashamed Mubbers.

I didn't vote because I did not find bloodshot as one of the choices! ;)

However I am sure Smokie will select brown - for the same reason dealer did.:D

i think it's brown, dont feel like getting up and going to the mirror

Um...my eyes used to be hazel...now I dun know...darkish stuff. maybe i'm just tired..i'll tell tommorow

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back