• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What colour are your eyes?

E

Eve

Just got some new tinted contacts. I've got greenish blue eyes and I've always wanted green ones so I got some tinted one on Saturday. Thought I'd dropped one down the sink plug hole this morning, but my flatmate just rang to say she found it in the sink. Yippee! God bless her eyesight.

Mubbers

Shoot!
Political User
Blue / grey.

Oddly though my pupils aren't quite in the center of the Iris, not lilke totally squint or anything but definetley not in the middle -

look into my eye!

Mubbers.

Always fancied Mirrored contacts!!

Brad

Political User
Originally posted by Mubbers
Oh yeah - if you have blue eyes make sure both your parents do too!
thats not necessarely true, i have blue eyes and my mom has brown and my dad has blue

Brad

Mubbers

Shoot!
Political User
Humble apologies xxbigeyedfishxx :eek:

I got my recessive genetics the wrong way around - if both parents have blue eyes progeny must have blue eyes.

Your Mother has Brown + Blue eye colour genes and has brown eyes because brown is a dominant gene.

Your Father has Blue + Blue eye colour genes and therefore has blue eyes... which incidently is exactly what my parents have too!!! :D

The possible combinations of gene paring for progeny are:

Brown + Blue (twice) = Brown eyes
Blue + Blue (twice) = Blue eyes

but then school was a long time ago...

Ashamed Mubbers.

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
I didn't vote because I did not find bloodshot as one of the choices! ;)

However I am sure Smokie will select brown - for the same reason dealer did.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar