what Chair do you use?

Usually one with a back support, legs and something to sit on.

Serious answer: We have some ergonomicish ones here at work, very comfy :D

I need a desk and chair at home, floor and cardboard box to lean against hurts after 5 hours straight :D

i need a new chair and a chair for school. Those damn metal chairs dont cut it when sitting there doing work :(.

im using normal standard chair that came with the dorm room :(, piece of metal and a couchin

Leather chair here. The most I ever did was mount some cupholders to mine. Mostly because I never really saw the need to waste THAT much time attaching it to my computer desk. Plus. I don't really find car seats THAT confortable. I could see maybe a lay-Z boy chair or something...

I should never have made this thread - some one was watching - TODAY my chair broke! Seriously it did and I had to go the f**k down to PC-World and get a new one..... and of course I was temnpoted and they had something in bargain and I am now upgrading wi-fi from b to g..... hopefully LinkSys works with all the rest of my kit.....

Hopefully chair stays functional (IE without my arse faklling through it like th eold leather/chrome one from Argos....)

Anyway that will teach me to laugh at others - betcha that never ever happened to him!

/Hugs his chair

Only thing I don't like is I can't lean back far enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back