What Car?

well I am frowned on for not having a more corporate car ;)

ZeroHour said:
What ya think of the Subaru WRX?

No. There's much better out there for a lot less. They're middle aged business men who are in a middle aged crisis', who decided he needed to thrash out at the worlds car. If you really want something of that calibre save up a bit and get an Evo.

VW's ain't bad cars. pretty good gas mileage. don't speed up too quick, but they can really go once they start out. Also quite good in the snow too. i already had my VW in i think like 8 inches of snow in the parking lot at the school i used to go to and i TRIED to get it stuck, but it didn't. love my little Golf GL. too bad something pretty important in it died. won't start now. :(

how much is a lexus gs300 over there? great car. sexy, fast, luxury!

i love my 406 :eek:

990223-peugeot-406-w400-h243.jpg

Get a Toyota Prius

$20,810 MSRP (U.S. Dollars)

2004 EPA-estimated 60 city/51 highway/55 combined mpg.

Available Bluetooth TM technology and an Advanced Technology Partial Zero Emission Vehicle (AT-PZEV) rating.

And you never need to plug-in for recharging.

prius_mainlg.jpg

ElementalDragon said:
VW's ain't bad cars. pretty good gas mileage.

My 2002 Jetta GLS TDI kicks butt on mileage. Glad I got mine already. The last I heard there is now a 2-3 wait list for TDIs because of the current gas prices.

don't speed up too quick, but they can really go once they start out.

I've never known VWs to be slow at speeding up. Even my TDI off the line is fast.

Also quite good in the snow too. i already had my VW in i think like 8 inches of snow in the parking lot at the school i used to go to and i TRIED to get it stuck, but it didn't.

My first car was a 1979 VW Rabbit. That thing had major balls and had a long long life. It died when it was 11 yrs old. The timing belt snapped and the valves got bent. Bleh. I miss that car. But now I have a Jetta GLS TDI and I love it, too.

They both handle[d] like a dream in snow. The only real thing to be concerned with is what tires you use.

too bad something pretty important in it died. won't start now. :(

Sorry to hear it :(

rotjong

i like the prius' specs but it really does look ugly like the other person said...so bump that idea lol you know how we roll

gonaads, i hope u didn't mean "make it pretty" as in put all the stoopid a** body kits and spinners and stupid shiz you see on the ugliest or nicest cars nowadays that make the cars look even MORE ugly, or make a nice car look crappy. i swear to god it makes me sick to be drivin down the road and see the front of a car and think "wow, that car looks nice." then you get to the side of the car..... and all you see is additional plastic crap that's so low it seems like it'd rub the ground if you hit a pothole, and a HUGE fin on the trunk that looks like it could help a 747 take off. If i ever, EVER make a car of mine look like that..... fuggin shoot me. DAMN YOU "THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS"!!!!!

There are features you will have to sacrifice if you want power. The RX-8 is a feature rich car. For a 1.3 L rotary engine I think it still has quite a bit of power. Of course I'm bias, I have an RX-7. The reliability issues encountered with the 7 have been fixed from what I've heard in the new Renisis engine. If I didn't like the 7 so much I would go for an RX-8.

Foamy demands that you give me props (rep points) or his mad sqirrely rage will decend upon you!!!!!

prodj88 said:
they don't have peugots in the US. i wonder why :confused:

edit::: well i think we do but its soooo rare

They didn't sell. The 505 was the last. Pieces of... of... machinery :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back