What car you recommand for a beginner ?

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
Soon my father will buy me a new car and asked me what model ? I thought about an new Opel Vectra or any Renault model , not so expensive ...

The car shouldn't be older than 99' .. My neighbour has an X5 and i don't agree that :D :D .
Waiting for serious opinions . Thanks for all !

All cars from Jaguar to Hummer ! Seriously now , you can find here all cars from east and models over the ocean ..

For beginner:
Chevrolet Cavalier (good choice)
Mazda Protege (good choice)
Honda Civic (good choice)
Ford Focus
Saturn coupe
Toyota Corrolla
Pontiac Sunfire

I serious in this question , i don't want to kill my neightbours :D :D

Ford KA. Been told they handle very well, they are not a big car and should be economical to run and nice to drive so should be good for a learner

Any of the smaller peugeots are good, exceptional road holding, and if you get a diesel very cheap to run.

Opel! or audi

Well since i live in saudi Arabia we have tons of german cars and the best cars around so i know what im talking about, get a Opel Omega 3.2liter full option which is not that much here its around 79 thousand saudi ryals so divide that by 3.75 to get the price in us dollars, or get and audi a6 full options i dont know whats the biggest engine i think its 2.8liter or thats the biggest ive seen and here its about 120 thousand fully loaded if maybe thats too big.

Well hey my friend had and merc ml320 and audi a8 and we crashed with the audi and took down a whole fence and the car got thrown away and then he bought a x5 and a mitshibishi.

How about a Renault megane, or avensis, superb motors.
Is it your first motor, and are you a learner or already qualified driver, as this should help determine if you want a cheaper or more expensive motor, especially from the insurance side of things.
This will help you determine what you need to start with.

Originally posted by Cosmin
Soon my father will buy me a new car and asked me what model ? I thought about an new Opel Vectra or any Renault model , not so expensive ...

The car shouldn't be older than 99' .. My neighbour has an X5 and i don't agree that :D :D .
Waiting for serious opinions . Thanks for all !
Does you father wanna buy me a new car too? :D

is the car going to be an everyday driver or just something you drive every now and then?:p

Feel free to consider this one:

6.jpg

Its gonna be my first car --- eventually.

Originally posted by xsivforce
*bling bling*
Oh Yeah!

How about an Audi A8. Or even better An S8. But for a beginner... A Corvette, not too expensive, garaunteed to get the honnies all frothy. and I don't think you'll find too many over there.

It was used in Swordfish, good british car, also pretty damn fast ;)
Faster at accelerating than a dodge viper :D

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Feel free to consider this one:

6.jpg

Its gonna be my first car --- eventually.
Now DUDE thats AWSOME:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back