What camera do you have?

Abbadon2001

OSNN Addict
Was just wondering what picture taking devices, digital or otherwise people were using on here and how they rated them!

Personally i use a Pentax Optio 330gs, 3.2 mega pixel, 3x optical zoom and a couple of 128 meg flash cards. :)

FujiFilm FinePix A201 2mpx, great little camera, except mine's managed to develop a dead pixel so I get a lovely white spot in the bottom right of all my pictures.

Olympus Camedia C-150; 2.0Mega Pixels; Digital 2.5X Zoom; Quicktime Movie Mode; USB; 16MB Flash Card...

Vivitar Vivicam 20 digital camera and webcam :D
Hubby's buying me a new one for my birthday :cool:

I got 2. fuji fine pix 2600z 3 x optical and a Polaroid pdc 2070 2.1 mg pixel.

just sold my sony p10 and im gonna buy a Sony W1 (5meg 3X opt, VGA @ 30fps movie) and 512mb memory stick pro :)

Minolta DiMage Xt, a beauty of a camera, nice, flat, optical zoom without any bits which come out and could break off during a drunken night out, detected as removable drive so works fine in Windows and FreeBSD (and so probably linux)

Sony F707, Sony T1 - Olympus OM1, 2, and 4, and a Minox B.

Geffy said:
Minolta DiMage Xt, a beauty of a camera, nice, flat, optical zoom without any bits which come out and could break off during a drunken night out, detected as removable drive so works fine in Windows and FreeBSD (and so probably linux)
Ooh, spiffy. I was looking at that cam the other day, quite tempted I was too :)

JVC CG-X1, 3.3 Megapixels. It's a bit heavy though. :p

Olympus Camedia C-310 Zoom, 3.2Mpx, 128Mo XD-Picture Card (so small !), quicktime movie @30fps (around 8mins when card is empty), seen as USB removable drive, ~160 pictures in HQ mode (2048*1536).
Good first camera for me :)

Canon PowerShot S200 Digital Elph

great camera except battery life sucks sometimes..

I have a Canon Powershot S50- 5 megapixels, great all-round camera. I'm slowly saving up for a digital SLR, hopefully by then cameras like the Nikon D70 will still be around :)

I wonder if ne1 knows if there is a camcorder type digital camera, that not only takes pics (still) but video also that is around 5 hours in length. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back