What browsers

L

Leo154

So what browser is everyone using? I just want the people who are using other thatn MSIE to tell me about their broswer....

I use MSIE6 simply because I haven't got around to tinker with other browsers and it does the job for me.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
I Use Mozilla.
Yes... I know... WE ALL KNOW... :D Whats the main difference between Mozilla and Phoenix? I hate mozilla because of loading time ONLY! Opera loads quicker...

i use Aol 7.0. all the americans imediatly pounce on me for it but hey my parents pay for it i just abuse it:cool: i do prefere Aol 8.0 though as it has much better features,looks better + works better. unfortunatly i lost it as i jus refomatted + didn't bother 2 back it up..... i may redownload it. as a browser it is really nice how it combines all the windows in one unlike ie which clutters up ur browser-specily if u have 4/5 windows open @ time like me:D

i use myIE2. which is based on msie but has allthe advantages tha other browsers have and you dont have any pages that load weird.

Leo154
Yes... I know... WE ALL KNOW... :D Whats the main difference between Mozilla and Phoenix? I hate mozilla because of loading time ONLY! Opera loads quicker...
The reason i didn't post further information, and also the reason that you know that I used Mozilla is because it has been discussed before and i see no point in bringing this topic into debate again.

As you asked tho, The MAIN difference between Mozilla and Phoenix is the fact phoenix doesnt include the IRC client, HTML composer or Mail client that come with Mozilla, there are other differences, but those are the main ones.
Mozilla's loading time can be vasty reduced by using QuickLaunch and keeping it in Memory.

Originally posted by sboulema
i use myIE2. which is based on msie but has allthe advantages tha other browsers have and you dont have any pages that load weird.

I found a link to it and I'm dowloading it... Its 520k? thats tiny... But I'm intrested about it..

Hey Speedy_B... could you show me where this has been debated? Sorry to get you so annoyed..

There's a thread called "Internet Explorer V's Mozilla" or something along those lines, cant be bothered to find it becuase its kinda long and boring :p
We just established that Mozilla is king and IE sucks anyway.

I'm not annoyed *sharpens knife*

hOOters! I'm using Mozilla now after reading that thread... its h00ters... nice.. downloading you're NTFS bar now..

Glad ya like it ;)

I use Mozilla too BTW
Phoenix just to play around.

Originally posted by NetRyder
Glad ya like it ;)

I use Mozilla too BTW
Phoenix just to play around.
What do you mean Phoenix just to play around... I'm downloading it right now (see my sig). I here its just mozilla with a pretty face... I like pretty faces... is there something I should know? This 56k isn't going anywhere.... Do tell...

The reason that I IE is the way it works with my 5 button mouse, I can go back or forwards just by using a mouse button.

well... I guess you could say I'm using IE (since this browser is basicly using IE as it's based) so yeah, I could just go back and forward with a click of my side button of my mouse :)

rettahc
The reason that I IE is the way it works with my 5 button mouse, I can go back or forwards just by using a mouse button.

Got a point there, i do miss that. Altho it is actually implemented into Mozilla 1.3. And i think phoenix already has it, i may be wrong tho.

Cool I'll have to give Mozzilla another try when the final of 1.3 comes out.

I'm using Opera 7 Beta 1 at the moment, it crashes once every few days, but apart from that it's quite good. I'll have to download Beta 2 soon to see if it still crashes though.

Originally posted by sboulema
same here. greatest browser i've yet come across. Loads pages so much faster than IE I have to wonder how it stacks up with other engines, Gecko, KHTML (KDE, Safari), etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back