what bluetooth headset do you use and why?

inakaotaku

OSNN Addict
I use this car kit when I'm in my car: http://www.hearotto.com/Products_OT2.aspx and this headset when I'm not: http://www.hearotto.com/Products_OT1.aspx I _never_ put my head against my cell phone anymore. I started to feel it, so I don't care what science says, it makes me feel funny. The reason I use Otto products is that they're cheap and durable, and I feel better when I'm not giving even more money to the cell service providers.

If anybody has interest in that bluetooth car kit I have a discount code from Otto for free shipping and 10% off on it or their mp3 player headset. IT's FREESHIP.

That sucks. I used to have a Motorola one, not sure of the model. I lost it. I'll probably end up losing my Otto one too, but at least I won't lose the car kit. Do you use it with every call you make, or just when you need your hands?

I've used a Motorola HS820, a plantronics 510 with windsmart(or something) and a samsung wep410(i'm using currently)

I've noticed sadly that matching a bluetooth brand with phone brand it works great. My old motorola phone and bluetooth worked great together and my samsung m610 and samsung bluetooth work really well.

The Plantronics worked really well with the motorola phone but not any samsungs. It's really weird.
Trying it out with your phone and having a good return policy where you get it is a key because it's a crap shoot really.

heard good things about Jabra though...never had one yet though.

That sucks. I used to have a Motorola one, not sure of the model. I lost it. I'll probably end up losing my Otto one too, but at least I won't lose the car kit. Do you use it with every call you make, or just when you need your hands?

I use it for nearly all my calls

I've noticed sadly that matching a bluetooth brand with phone brand it works great. My old motorola phone and bluetooth worked great together and my samsung m610 and samsung bluetooth work really well.

Yeah, I had the same experience with my old motorola. But, my new motorola with the Otto gets more range than my new motorola with my old motorola earpiece... so yeah, as you said, I guess it's kinda of a crap shoot.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back