• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

what bluetooth headset do you use and why?

If anybody has interest in that bluetooth car kit I have a discount code from Otto for free shipping and 10% off on it or their mp3 player headset. IT's FREESHIP.

That sucks. I used to have a Motorola one, not sure of the model. I lost it. I'll probably end up losing my Otto one too, but at least I won't lose the car kit. Do you use it with every call you make, or just when you need your hands?

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
I've used a Motorola HS820, a plantronics 510 with windsmart(or something) and a samsung wep410(i'm using currently)

I've noticed sadly that matching a bluetooth brand with phone brand it works great. My old motorola phone and bluetooth worked great together and my samsung m610 and samsung bluetooth work really well.

The Plantronics worked really well with the motorola phone but not any samsungs. It's really weird.
Trying it out with your phone and having a good return policy where you get it is a key because it's a crap shoot really.

heard good things about Jabra though...never had one yet though.

Maveric169

The Voices Talk to Me
That sucks. I used to have a Motorola one, not sure of the model. I lost it. I'll probably end up losing my Otto one too, but at least I won't lose the car kit. Do you use it with every call you make, or just when you need your hands?
I use it for nearly all my calls

I've noticed sadly that matching a bluetooth brand with phone brand it works great. My old motorola phone and bluetooth worked great together and my samsung m610 and samsung bluetooth work really well.
Yeah, I had the same experience with my old motorola. But, my new motorola with the Otto gets more range than my new motorola with my old motorola earpiece... so yeah, as you said, I guess it's kinda of a crap shoot.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test