What are you watching?

What is your favorite Genre for Watchable entertainment

• Total voters

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
Hey what right now is your absolute favorite thing in the galaxy to watch? Anything at all ranging from Sci-Fi to Reality tv, current or old...

What, no poll? :p

I have to say I like The Office the most atm.

IM not sure if i should put a poll because people will get mad that it doesnt have certain options like the critics of every other one of my polls...
But! i have an idea, a poll on Genre!...
-Jack

Comedy. If I was made to choose one genre, I'd pick comedy.

I chose Action-Comedy because i like to watch things blow up and yet i like a good laugh as well. Some action Comedy movies would include: ISPY, Showtime, and Johnny English.
-Jack

One might think that i have no life due to my postings in such a short time, however i have a life; i just misplaced it. :)

Really!
Judging by your name i thought you would be like action all the way. I guess you do learn something new everyday!
-Jack

Or crime...

Grandmaster said:
Comedy. If I was made to choose one genre, I'd pick comedy.
Ditto. I like lots of different types of movies, but if I really had to pick just one, I'd go with comedy too. :)

a Good taut drama for me. i.e., The Usual Suspects, the Suicide Kings, Casablanca

Why are good stories in such short supply?

Adventure for me! There is nothing like Indiana Jones!

Musicals. :)

Followed by Drama...then Foreign...then Comedy (usually dark comedy).

I'll watch and like anything, really. But my favourite movie genre is the Musical.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back