I like the sound of 30Mb modems
I haven't much money at the moment so not looking forward to anything much PC related,
but the lack of cash is for a good reason:
The birth of my 1st born, due end of October time.
1. My brother's coming home from New York on the 16th. I'm seeing him again after 8 months.
2. My mom's b'day on the 28th
3. UCLA - classes commence on Sept. 25th. I can't believe I'm waiting to go to university, but I just am
4. Matrix Revolutions in November
5. Dad's b'day in November, and parents' wedding anniversary on the same day
5. LOTR 3 - ROTK in December
6. Going back to India during winter break
Valone - so far so good - I really didn't have much choice. I have CTS in both wrists and handle over 130,000 pieces of mail each day at work - and don't plan on retiring for another 10 years - pain and discomfort was too much to put up with for 10 more years. 3 others at work have had it done over the past two years and they fell great now!
1. ut austin in spring babeee !!!
2. lotr : ttt special edition dvd to go with my fotr
3. half life 2
4. athlon64 cpu so I can finally upgrade my mobo/cpu
5. find some place for $500 every 6 months for a new gpu
6. acceptance to ut austin MBA program