What are you listening to?

wachtourak said:
Manowar.

They may be cheesy as **** old school metal, but they still rock. Hard :D

I always loved the Kings of Metal album. Of course what hooked me was the story in The Warrior's Prayer but I always just liked the sound of the album.I also have the Sign of the Hammer album and it just wasn't even close to being as good. I never heard any of their other albums.

Now playing: Manowar - Kings of Metal - 03 - Heart of Steel

rotjong

manowar flipping rox ! I have all their albums up to warriors of the world. Karl Logan is one of the best guitar players I have ever hear, then I am bias because he is from Pittsbugh :)

JIMMY BuFFETT !!!!!!!!

I been drinking Margaritas and Bahama Mammas all day. Getting Pumped for his concert in june at pnc park in pittburgh, or is it puittsburg ?? Im noit sire, oh well, i ffeeell happy ,, I think .. , I am going to see him !! WOOOOOOOOT !! man I am Psyched !!!

I mustr saythat I love ths place ,, oit is sooooo cooooolllll .. I feeelll soooo happy here, it so nice tosee other computer geeks like me .. It makes me feel so sweeeeeeeeeeeel !! sweeeelllll i say kk dk dI think I say .. :)

Brian Tyler - Children Of Dune OST - 08 - Inama Nushif (Montage)

rotjong

Tomb Raider Sound Track - Paint Ballin'

Then/

Corner Shop - Brimfull of Asha (Hindi Version).

ok just started to listen to Rammstein, no idea what they are singing about (its not really singing anyway), but i just love the hardcore music, good to just drive to.

Rammstein is cool, I like their style of industrial music. I don't listen to them all the time though. They are one of those bands that I can listen to for about 10 minuted then turn it off.

Right now I am listening to Enigma4 ..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back