What are you all...

Hipster Doofus said:
Just after 7pm here.........and it is 31.3c. Hate summer. :( I'm starting to stick to me chair. :eek:

All I am doing is sitting here although I am behind the lounge missing all the damn fan. (don't ask, it's the way the room is set up.) :D
31 you must be lucky man i wish i could get back to the old days in saudi with 45c over here in canada it's -20

falconguard said:
Perhaps if you changed your name to Sunwraith, you would have a more agreeable time frame for your body? :laugh: :laugh: ;)

Sounds like a plan, I don't do sleep recently.

So... it's 18:34.. wondering the same as Tittles; women! BAH!

I'm sitting waiting for random people on MSN to come on..

Peace.

I am sittin here in my sci class correcting papers and putting grades into the computer since i am a so called student aid since i failed last year and mr cole is hookin me up with giving me an a for the class if i correct papers for him and not have me do the student work :). Free pizza every month too :).

Moon: what do u mean wondering the same as tittles?

edit: nvm

You failed a class last year, and now you're grading papers for the same class? :eek:

Haha I love the way EP asked "what your all doing up this time of the morning?" and your all answering with what you doing at all times of the day :laugh:

Evil Marge said:
Haha I love the way EP asked "what your all doing upthis time of the morning?" and your all answering with what you doingat all times of the day :laugh:

What's wrong with that? :lick:

LOL yep...he is cutting me a deal. He is an awsome teacher he swears and isnt stuck up and all that like a normal teacher. Only reason i failed was of the stupid exam in the class cause i never paid attention. He was trying to get me to grade 60 papers over the weekend but i got him down to just 30ish. Making me do all his bitch work too.

Evil Marge said:
It's never morning when they answer :lick:

Yeah well.. I blame different time frames for all the varied post times.. yes... that's why i think 21:52 is morning.. :rolleyes:

Altogether now Morning has broken, like the first morning Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird :lick:

Moonwraith said:
Sucking off the teacher to pass the year? Urk that's a low one

lol...no. I bring papers to the office and get his mail and bring ûûûû to people in there class cause his lazy ass wont do it.

Evil Marge said:
Altogether now Morning has broken, like the first morning Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird :lick:

Uh oh! She's burst into song!!

Well random update: seeing as it's "morning" an' all..

22:17: Done my exercise routine, and now for a shower....

What a boring evening

Electronic Punk said:
Doing up at this time of the morning!
Took 2 coffees before I could see, been at work for an hour :s

Some of us don't sleep. :squareeye

Marge, what's morning? Most of us here have never experienced it. ;)

Some of us don't want to sleep.

Those damn black helocopters are annoying. :rolleyes:

Some of us have strange habits

barn-owl-picture-3.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back