What are you all...

Sitting on computer, surfing and bored as my brother and cousin won't let me play Halo 2 on LIVE. :(

heh isnt that TMFI?? "Too Much Farting Information" :D

No? Oh well must be my feeling ill doing my humour in....

NetRyder said:

They think they are far better than me... but they are wrong!
bandit.gif
Looks like I'll have to take out the internet cable. :p

My bro said you played well...unless it was someone else playing on your gamertag. :D

I'm just checkin' out all of the reviews on the Motorola MPx220 and trying to decide if I am gonna buy it this week for my birthday (next week) :) I like the fact it's a "SmartPhone" and has Windows on it...

Un4gIvEn1, if you're looking for a Windows Mobile Smartphone, I also suggest looking at the Audiovox SMT5600 (man, I wish T-Mobile offered it).
Of course, it depends on whether you prefer flip-phones or candybars (I prefer the latter), but the nice thing about the SMT5600 is that it includes a mobile version of WMP10 that syncs with WMP10 on your computer so that you can use the phone as an mp3 player. As far as I know, the MPx220 includes an older version. On the other hand, the MPx220 comes with a megapixel camera as compared to the standard VGA on on the SMT5600. Just compare the two and see which one suits you better. :)

Hipster, don't rub it in. it's about 31 here too, but in Farenheit, not Celcius. we've already had our temps down to like single digits. NOT too fun. if it's gonna be that damn cold i want MORE SNOW!!!

NetRyder said:
My bro said you played well...unless it was someone else playing on your gamertag. :D

Me and my bro have the same gamertag. :p He treats it as his own.. says that I might bring down his rank.. oh pleaseee! :p

TittleBitties said:
I'm just sitting here farting and listen to Eminem while i post :)

hahahahahahahahahahahahh

TittleBitties said:
I'm just sitting here farting and listen to Eminem while i post :)

Ahhh.. high toxicity level.. contamination.. ahhhh!
dead.gif

sorry, I am very bored

we can only hope he is in a closet, and ends up gassing himself :laugh:

lol...ha ha ha. I only gassed myself like 4 times while doing the review so its all good.

in my novell class. 9:20am here

eattin lil debbies and redoing my settings since i had to reintall windows. Pain in da fooking @$$

At your time of posting, EP, I was driving to work :(

At the moment I'm watching Farenhiet 9/11.

23:38 - just properly set up my RAM timings in BIOS as it had set it upas CL3. Which is wrong lol. System running... amazingly well

.. Why do i only seem to post at this time of day... <sighs> I'm up in 7 hours... again.

9:25...I am looking at photos i took on my gf's digital camera and wondering what to do with my girl problems :(. Moon was your timing set like that as default because some of my settings for my ram were set wrong and they were default and the setting was enabled if i had less than 16mb of ram. Now i wanna know why someone would get my board and only use 16mb. I didnt figure it out till yesterday cause it was under the overclock settings for some odd reason.

Moonwraith said:
23:38 - just properly set up my RAM timings in BIOS as it had set it upas CL3. Which is wrong lol. System running... amazingly well

.. Why do i only seem to post at this time of day... <sighs> I'm up in 7 hours... again.

Perhaps if you changed your name to Sunwraith, you would have a more agreeable time frame for your body? :laugh: :laugh: ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back