What a Match Arsenal 1 Chelsea 2 YAY!

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
Yay what a match it was tonight any other chelsea footie fans about ??? Don't get me wrong Arsenal are a good team (too good normally :mad: ) but it was great for me tonight when Bridge scored the second goal taking Chelsea to the semi's of the european championships!

What are peoples feelings here about the match ?

Chelsea beat out Arsenal to go to the UEFA or Champions League semis? It's hard for me to follow European soccer here in the states since here soccer is crap. (but getting better!) the only way I can watch soccer is on Fox Sports World. Which does show some live games from Europe but I have to stay awake for them. It's good to see someone knock off Arsenal with I really dislike Henry for some reason...I think it's cause he's so good

Mwahahaha!! Arsenal was heading for a treble (in their dreams), now it's a possibility that they may end up with nothing. :p

even better Monaco took out Real Madrid!!!...how great is that

See the Chelsea glory hunters have crawled out from under their stones.

I have no more to say on this thread.

I would not count out Arsenal yet there still tooo damn good but I would love to see Chelsea catch them in the premiership, looks like all the millions have paid off :rolleyes: been following Chelsea properly for about 10 years and this is one of the best seasons I can remember seeing, sure Chelsea has managed the odd cup but they are doing well in Europe and the league which is great :)
Yeah Tuffgong4 is saw the goals from the Monaco and Real Madrid game they were on fire I hope they dont play so well in the semis when they go against Arsenal ;)

One of the best things when watching the game in the pub last night, was how much louder the cheers were for the Chelsea goals rather than the Arsenal one :D

and what about the manager?

But will it save Ranieri? If they were to win the premiership I think it would be very very hard to justify sacking him ;)

PS - Don't say I didn't warn you Lee :p

Lee said:
See the Chelsea glory hunters have crawled out from under their stones.

I have no more to say on this thread.
lol. :p
I'm not a Chelsea supporter, but I'm glad Arsenal won't be coming any close to winning the treble. :D

I would like Ranieri to stay, I think his treatment by the Chelsea board has been disgusting but hey we shall see what happens :)
As for Glory hunters I think its like what ming said, as my mate I went to see it with supports spurs and they would just sooner see anybody beat Arsenal :)

indyjones said:
I would like Ranieri to stay, I think his treatment by the Chelsea board has been disgusting but hey we shall see what happens :)
As for Glory hunters I think its like what ming said, as my mate I went to see it with supports spurs and they would just sooner see anybody beat Arsenal :)

I think everyone feels the same way about Ranieri. Such a good bloke doesn't deserve that. Now if it was Wenger, I could understand :D

Not just Spurs fans, everyone :D Especially United fans :)

Me favourite song at the minute goes something like this:

"Have you ever won the treble? Ever won the treble? Ever won the treble? Have you heck!" (Note: replace "heck" as you feel fit to ;)).

Am now hoping for Chelsea to win the Premiership (they don't have to win the Champions League though, that'd just be greedy :D) coz I don't think we (United) can catch up now, would take something miraculous.

hehehehe, "Have you ever won the treble? Ever won the treble? Ever won the treble? Have you heck!"

;)

LOL
Unfortuantly United have had that "miraculous" quality before, nah I think this is the furthest Chelsea has got in europe before and its been yonks since they last one the league :(

Chelsea's defense this year has been like watching the First Division italians team play...there has been no defense like Chelsea's this year and that's why they can win any match they play...offense not so good but that's why defense and keepers win championships

Yeah they do have a great defense John Terry is amazing notto mention the keepers :)
As for offense I agree with you as most goals for chealse are scored by midfield, chelsea need to buy a solid goal scorer now :)

not to get off subject but I might be the only states guy in this conversation!

Maybe we should start a soccer thread but nothing pleases me more than when seeing Real Madrid lose...Chelsea is a fun team to root for except watching their games can get somewhat boring just because their defense is so good so that is not a slight to them

Yeah is nice to see someone from the states following it but...... ITS FOOTBALL ;) :p sorry but its not soccer, but as you making a huge effort I might let it slip ;)

Yeah? fair enough then. If the States ever really got into football because due to the size of your wooping great country and the seriousness you take with sports the national side would really be something very very special......... hmm better you dont we dont want yet another team thrashing England ;)

that's it time to start a football/soccer thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back