• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What a day...

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political User
It's April 3rd.
I'm snowed in.
I've read all my usual news sites.
The WoW servers are down for at least another 30 minutes.

I'M SO BORED!

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political User
And then you find out that "select" servers are undergoing "extended" maintenance. Of course you only have characters on 2 servers and both are in the "select" group. I tell you its a good thing I have a ton of unread books lying around.

trainmaster77

Political User
damn im bored almost all the time ...and back when i played mmo's ...the one thing i had to look forward to ... i remember when the servers would go down ...and well ..i don't like to read ..unless its the standard Playboy ...but who likes to let this months edition sit around?

Sorry you're bored man. At least you have your power and heat.

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
damn im bored almost all the time ...and back when i played mmo's ...the one thing i had to look forward to ... i remember when the servers would go down ...and well ..i don't like to read ..unless its the standard Playboy ...but who likes to let this months edition sit around?

Sorry you're bored man. At least you have your power and heat.
Yeah, well there aint no snow here...
just a dusting, and a wet outside.

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political User
Nice and sunny here and it's the easter weekend! We never have nice weather here for easter. :s Not that I'm complaining. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies