• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Western digital 15% off

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
Fill out a survey and get 15% off. Sound good? Lemme know if you do the survey :)
http://www.wdc.com/edm/wdstoresurvey/survey.asp
This survey will take approximately 5 minutes to complete, and will provide WD with useful information to serve you better. All information you provide will be kept confidential.

Every customer who completes the survey will receive a 15% off coupon valid on purchases over $125 at the WD Store. You also have a chance of winning a 250 GB WD Dual-option Media Center or a high performance 200 GB internal EIDE or SATA hard drive.

The survey may not be completed or submitted by any person under the age of 13 and is subject to the additional terms described in the Western Digital Survey Official Rules.

Pretty much a waste of time. I can get the 160 gig for $59 and the 200 and 250 gig run under $100 now. Sales w/rebate every weekend around here.
(FRYE's, Best Buy, Compusa, Circuit City, etc.)

Oh jeez. I was wrong. the 160Gig HD is $39 at best buy this week. Sale end today. The 250 gig seagate is $89 at compusa.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix