Well I just bought a SUV

I just bought a 2007 Ford Escape XLT fully loaded. Just signed the paperwork for it at 25k including tax, title, license, and 100k bumper-bumper factory warranty. The best thing is i got it for 0.0 interest for 5 years.

Will post pics later.

good credit, X-plan from work, friends with the sales rep helped lol.

I love the smell of a new car; it is my favorite smell. Congratulations.

Nice! My wife used to have an Escape and it was a great vehicle. Congratulations! :)

Only irritation i have developed so far is apparently satellite ready doesn't mean the kit was installed lol from looking at the internet they might want 400 bucks for the stupid kit. I can buy a receiver that mounts on the dash for 30 but it wouldn't be all nice and clean and use the audiophile cd changer to view it. Sigh.

Only irritation i have developed so far is apparently satellite ready doesn't mean the kit was installed lol from looking at the internet they might want 400 bucks for the stupid kit. I can buy a receiver that mounts on the dash for 30 but it wouldn't be all nice and clean and use the audiophile cd changer to view it. Sigh.
I say go for the installed version :)

That's where they get you.

I love that "satalite ready" garbage

like the computers today that say "vista ready" on a box that has one gig of memory

$400 for the kit seems insanely high. :eek:

Reminds me of the HD-ready TVs -- I know a lot of people got screwed-over on that one.

21mpg city but i knew that going in i went from ford explorer v8 5.2 liter toa ford focus 4 cycl 2.1 liter....... I missed my explorer and this is better than it. (minus a few things but lower milage hehe 120miles)

The escape is pretty good on gas so its quite versatile... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back